Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

The Man, The Book, and The Lonely Fellow..

8:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello world. How you doing? I guess you are all fine there, Enjoying your greatest moments, doing genius works. Me?? As usual I am stuck here, in my room, doing absolutely nothing and thinking a lot. Facebook has become a very boring place to me. Thankfully I have no immediate threat to me but I can see the big picture here and that was my future, its still dark. One by one all of my friends are getting placed to some places and here I am standing here getting nothing. Well I do know that god has plans for me. I too meant for something. And I am just waiting for my time.

I got a book of “Chanakya Neeti” and it changed my view, though it is orthodox and it is very old but the things written there seems right to me. World hast changed only us, the human changed but still the basic thinking of the humans haven’t. Things are taking shape in front of me.

I know I am not regular at my blog now. But believe me guys its you who prevented me to come because you didn’t shown any appreciation towards my writing and I found no interesting serious visitors in my blog. You know what everyone likes to get appreciated and I am not an exception to it.

My project is just hanging in the middle air, no support till now and everyone has forgotten about it. Some are doing the work just to show people that they are working while in reality they have contributed nothing till now. Ya, it’s disheartening. But I have to deal with it. Because I know someday I too will have my bright morning.

Some people lack the proper virtues to be a human, they look like human but they are nothing less than animals. They don’t have humanity; they are brutal in their own way. Some people just use others to get what they want and I know someone like this, skimming me like this right now. O I forgot I cant take names here isn’t it? Ha ha ha but did I feared anyone? No. then why now? Because the time is not right and when the time will come I will reveal till now let it be a secret …

I am gathering experiences, I had many. I learned many things. More about myself than anything. Who am I? I am me. And I am unique. There is 0.01% difference between each individual human and I guess that makes me unique.

I see people hanging around with friends, I just saw some now in my way to take a Tiffin for this evening and I saw many. I am glad to see them. At least after many days I saw some human faces. I don’t get out of my house much. Sometimes I see my city, changed, after sometimes of my self house arrest. I wonder how this can happen?

Don’t take me otherwise guys but seriously I feel alone, left ,forgotten, you know what despite of having two phones now one with dual sim service I sometimes forgot what’s my ringtone on either of the sets, no one calls me, I guess I have no one. Friends forget me and then remember only when they needed me. I hope this is the karma from my past life I am suffering on because I didn’t done anything bad in my consciousness.

World moves on but hell, how can I? Why I am like this? Like a energetic soul trapped in a dead body? I want to fly. Give me wings o’ dear lord. Why u doesn’t let me be??

Sayonara..

0 comments: