Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Having Some Twisted Times…

12:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Well it may seem like that I am having a nice time here but certainly, I am not. Feeling very twisted, torn apart in my own life’s terms and conditions. It seems god is playing with MY life and me. Well I know it has always been a favourite pass time entertainment for god to play with me but this time it is happening so fast that I fear something is coming and that cannot be very pleasant

Some unusual things are happening with me from last 36 hours, and I do not know why, its happening so fast that I do not get time to think. These do not happen, not in my kind of life. I should be feeling very good right now but it all seems like a peace before storm. Something is not right, something is out of place, and I knew it. It is not my hunch. It is my feelings, which are talking to me, and they are not wrong. That is why I am puzzled.

Whom I love, cannot get their hearts. Some loves me and yet fail to get my feeling for them straight. Sometimes when I look back at times I see that I am too a guilty person to some people, do not know why my own friends are turned against me for some petty misunderstandings. Moreover, it is their ego, which is not letting them drop the issue.

I know probably it is not the very nice to place to say it but seriously sometimes I feel like a looser, a screw-up. I am not at all perfect at pretty much anything. I know no one is a perfect one. Still I am not even close. I am not perfect at what I do. I am not perfect at what I look like, maybe that is the main reason people get a wrong impression about me. It is always wrong. Moreover, later they blame me for being the same person as their image. Now what is my fault is even unexplainable to them.

Maybe I am jack-of-all-trades but surely, I am master of none. People were optimistic from me and as being a perfectionist, I do not think I deliver them that right. Moreover, I still do not know how they get that kind of high expectation from me. People have misconceptions before meeting me up, and later people have another kind of misunderstanding about me. Maybe it is my life to be misunderstood. I do not know why people make an image of mine in their mind when they do not know me better.

They say I underestimate myself much. However, all I do is to estimate myself. That is all. Because there is no one else here who knows me more than myself. No one can, no matter how much they claim about it they will still misjudge my feelings and me. To know me is to learn a bible in Hebrew language.

They call me a predictable person, a person like me is no fun to the girls, and they want raw adventure in their age. I cannot deliver adventure to them because it needs money and I have none of it, at least none of it to spend unnecessarily. YES I am predictable because I share much, I stay clear, I talk transparent and I talk all truth, raw truth are my specialities maybe that’s why people think I am rude or I get some sort of joy by hurting people with truth. But the matter of fact is truth is harsh always. People do not have guts to hear it and later digest it properly. What can I do about it? Maybe that is why I call black a black and white a white so I do not get to know how to flirt. Surely, that is an art of deception and lie but it is the place where I get beaten up every time. And they call me a screw-up.

I got no friends, sure people will love the situation like me, no strings, total freedom, full time for myself, none to answer, no responsibilities, none to answer, no frisky calls, no sentimental messages, no mails, no confusions. Maybe I am not an eligible buddy for anyone. I am not good with mixing up with people, I hate crowd, I feel awkward in a group sometimes because most of the time I feel like a total stranger to them. I do not gel with people and neither do they. Yeah maybe I am a loner but that is not by choice that is more like it is forced to me. And when someone is compelled to stay alone and isolated ignored by some and hated by all then all the pain it cause can only be understandable.

The more I care about someone, the more they get away from me. Am I too chokingly possessive? For all? I do not think so. The only people I care about are the one who I think understand me a little bit then again my conception about them fails. Again when I get some one new I start to thinking about it all again, caring, loving, keeping them safe and happy and all they think of it as possessiveness.

Only me and god knows me. No one else. So no one has the power to judge me for my deeds. No one.

Adieu

0 comments: