Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Thursday, September 25, 2014...

11:41 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I spent a peculiar day, in the morning went to have my pre-scheduled Audiometry tests at a local ENT doctor's chamber. What i realised is that Doctors and Lawyers have no shame in their eyes. They are always seeking the chance to rip out more money out of poor man just to quench their thirst of money. They are two too greedy animals in form of human. There were times when i used to hear god like persona of doctors and lawyers but now they are just leeches who suck blood-money from poor men and provides maltreatments and some doctors also abuses their patients. So doctors need to be killed brutally in public. So that other can feel what they are doing wrong. Even someday ago i saw an article about a doctor who killed a patient deliberately because of ill treatment. My father is a victim of ill treatment. My mother is also to some extent.

Anyway, I had no other way but to consult a relatively less bad doctor in my area. Frankly, I don’t trust any doctor instantly and in my locality I know most of the doctors and I don’t count most of them as qualified doctors even. They don’t know even the generic names of the medicines, they are just a leech of society who feeds on medical representative & common people's blood. Anyway after loosing lots of money in the doctor's chamber for some really silly cause, I saw that there is no time for me to go to college. I needed to go to college for my downloads. I don’t have much time before puja and there are loads of downloads left to be done. Thankfully all the games have been downloaded. Thanks to several repack groups out there, especially R G MECHANICS. I am very thankful to them to compress the games so that common people like us can download. Otherwise downloading a 45GB+ game is very hard even on a 20mbps+ connection.

Then i decided to take the day off as the doctor suggested me to take more rest and reduce my stress level. Yes it is very much true that I am taking very much stress. My life is full of stress and now its hard to tell that I am living a life or a stress. I slept this afternoon but then again as my nature of sleep goes its very thin and i wake up even in a slightest of sounds, light or discomfort. The doctor said that my ears are perfectly normal. As i was fearing that i was loosing my hearing slowly and my voice has been raised very much. The audiometrist assured me that i am not loosing my hearing. The doctor said that I am panicking because of some other psychological issues. He said that its because of my stress and depression. But tell me who don’t have stress and depression? There is NO sure-shot way to handle it. Someday ago there was a series of classes took place in our college from art of living. But I couldn’t attend it just because its way too costly for me to afford.

Load shedding has became an epidemic in Asansol and due to that we are also suffering from severe water outage. Its is the gift from state government to Asansol because we made BJP winner here. Well no matter what, BJP is far more better than TMC at this point in my personal view. Though I am apolitical and i know that whoever goes to Lanka becomes Ravana. Asansol has nothing to offer now. The whole India is nothing to offer to the COMMON man. Remember, I am not talking about the 1% of the society, the rich men, I am talking about the people like me. Who are belong to the masses and they are often overlooked. We are taken as granted and always oppressed.

Then in the evening I got an email from my college stating that Mindtree is coming to our college for an in-campus hiring and the preliminary rounds of online aptitude tests on Saturday so it means I have less than 48 hours to get prepared and I need to be all presentable. I need that job and in any way I have to get that job no matter what it takes i will try my level best. There are lots of people who want me to succeed and there are way more praying for the opposite but as i believe in karma i know that no one has the power to give or take away the job from me. If i am right and doing right, right is bound to happen to me. This is the way karma works and if its not working as we are expecting it to be then there are a bigger plan waiting for us all. But we much not stop knocking on the every door we come across. And inshallah someday, opportunity will knock on our doors itself.

Lastly I would like to say that its been many a days i am not talking fully and properly to my so called female best friend just the like we used to. Rather I am talking to another person al day long whenever i get any chance, who made me her bestest best friend. Its an honour to become someone's so trusted friend. Am I blessed or curse? Really its the question of the hour.

0 comments: