Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

One Day in Mindtree Exam....

1:30 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today, well yesterday actually, we gave our Mindtree exams at our college. We prepared a lot for this but still felt under prepared. It followed AMCAT prescribed format. I am totally devastated because of that. I have disappointed not only many people from my college but myself also. Its the most important. I need to work hard and I will be working harder now. I will not rest during Durga Puja. Wont be watching any movies for pleasure. Wont be playing any games. But I will be solving harder problems by now.

From somedays, I am using IE11 and LibreOffice. Though they need to have more features and updates but still they are fast and eating up my battery and memory less. Though I have an ultrabook and i have upgraded my memory to 8 GB but still I think using resource friendly things will be better. I am now thinking about moving to Linux completely. Using windows is getting problematic day by day. Maybe its smooth but security and space hogging issues are making my life painful.

Again I need to study hard. Today i saw a glimpse of a timeless classic, Amitabh Bacchan's Deewar. Its nice. Missing my female best friend. I don’t know where our lives have parted. She is now so much bound into her life. There is no place for me except some formalities. The life, the spark in our friendship relation has gone. I need that back. From many day I am planning to meet with her in Kolkata but for some unforeseen circumstances I am not able to do that. I also have to take a book from her, the book i gave her and its very much needed for my campussings now.

Somedays ago I again told myself to write something in my blog everyday. But then again I get out of contents sometimes. Because my life is so mundane. Its so alone and filled with darkness. And talking about darkness my future is also seems to be. Well I agree that I am not an optimist in personal life but I am in my professional life. I seek purity and perfection so I stay hungry all the time. You may call me a fool but its the biggest driving force for me.

For the puja time I had a plan to view all the movies I have collected so far, pruning my music library by listening to all of them, installing Ubuntu on my machine and playing most of the games so that I can clean up my pc to some extent but as the time goes by I think I need to study only because no matter what ultimately my competency matters and nothing else. Entertainment will come and go. As our dean sir has stated, we have to leave something to gain something. And I am here sacrificing every happiness just to be more happy in life. I never stopped learning. I even learn from my peers and juniors. I have no ego in that.

Some people may think that to fulfil a page I am writing shits here but no seriously I don’t have much to offer today because I don’t have anything. Nothing happened in my life and there is no thrill. There is plain old black & white life. And maybe its true that I don’t want any spice now. Eating pale foods from many days perhaps that’s why I forgot the taste of spices and now my system wont permit me to have any.

Anyways, two people from my class have been selected for TCS and they will be joining shortly. Don’t know about the Mindtree exam today. But its my belief that many people will get jobs from my class in here, well certainly except me, because I gave such a disastrous exam. I wont say that is haven’t prepared for anything but its a whole new level of exam I gave. I need to do better once again. Have to start from the scratch and I know I will get no one who will help me. But still I will fight alone. I have no help for GATE and NET but still I am hopeful that I will be giving such exams and also I will prepare for AMCAT and ELITMUS. I need to shine, brighter than the sun.


Good Night

0 comments: