Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

10:38 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

This blog I am writing using the latest of LibreOffice. This is a test document as well as a very nice way to reintroduce myself to my blogging. Its been on my list from many day to write something on my blog. Recently I tested some new type of postings on my blog, basically they are of test pages. Then I told to myself that why on earth, I am not writing anything to it?

Recently I was being busy. Very busy into my life. It was going in a routine of waking up, coming to college, do the college and download some stuffs over the net and then going to food stalls eatig 1 big vegg roll and half plate veg chow and back to home, doing nothing, talking to my one new friend over Hike messenger and then going to sleep. I was working hard to study more but its not giving any fruit and in a way I was becoming more frustrated.

Some series of events took place. Firstly there was a news that the biggest of our Indian It company, TCS is coming to our college for hire. But after viewing their criteria requirement list I was depressed because according to that i am ineligible for their company and job position. That is no doubt heart brekening to any final year student, who invested lots of money for his education and now he came to his time of returning that money and still he is INELIGIBLE for the job.

But WHY the hell he is ineligible? Its because he has just a line below the qualifying marks in his Higher Secondary result. Or, some person have low marks in his Secondary exams, or someone has low marks in his graduation results, thats too because of the idiocracy of his university. Is it so needed for the job in IT? I mean all those subjects like Bengali, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology etc etc etc ?? will he gonna be implement those in any IT industry? NO WAY MAN. No matter who says what. IT industry will never gonna need those things.

There is seriously something wrong about this once great nation. There are reservations based on caste and cadre where it is by default assumed that the lower caste students have money problem always, where it is completely different. The reservation should be solely based on the merit and proverty level not on some stupid caste system. But in Indian vote bank politics, it is happening from a long time and it will continue happen.

At the times of British Rule, to them we are all same old Indian Nigger dogs. And thats why they started to treat us all SAME. Being treated like SAME we become SAME and this sameness brought unity and we were able to force british to leave their 200 years old colony. Now, after so much cry and hue when we got out freedom then suddenly everybody becomes somebody. And as they say “when everybody becomes somebody, then somebody becomes nobody”. And thats what happening here right now. No one is giving value too anyone. Everyone thinks that he/she is too much important where its completely opposit. No one cares now a days what you are in reality. Its all about showoff.

Okk many of my readers may think that this person is completely frustrated but its not. I am a realist and i see the big picture very clearly. I have a broad vision and i am not afrad of anyone. Because freedom is for everyone. I dont care for any political party or any power. I have power in myself. Yes, i know that now a days our ruling state part TMC is telling everyone to kill and rape and thats too ina brutal form. They are killing raping people just like any political party does. Even the CPIM's hands are ful of blood but then again they took 34 years to become a monster and this new TMC party is already a behemoth in terms of bloodthrust. They are killing people, controlling police, and changing statements just like a gangster. In this new dawn of forwardness we are witnessing the rise of syndicates and mafia like any Italian gangster of USA.

Finally they beaten student of JU like street dogs without any warning. Its like British rule when they ysed to do that with students who tried to protest their ill doings. Well at that time i dont think this much brotality took place. I still remember the incident of Ashutosh college where a CPM student was killed britally by TMC and thats too within a months of two of TMC's coming of power.


Will you still call this madness? No. I will not. I will say thats its very natural. When you give anyone too much of a power. These kind of things happens. 

0 comments: