Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

at my bedroom 22:55 IST ..... cursing my college and the sytem its running on ...

10:56 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
sorry guys,
i know my loyal buddys are watching my blog everyday.searching for a bit of my boring world.i know my life is monotonous but as long as its looks monotonous i keep searching for more and more entertainment.these days are whole filled with hard rapid vivid works that i hardly find any time to brush my teeth and get a good shower or to just simply shave.i even for got to check my mobile balance which is always low due to the lack of my pocket money.check my mobile's battery level.read any books other than the study book.to listen to any kind of music.to view any latest movies.oh by the way another government organization ,the BSNL is giving me so high speed during my legitimate FREE HOURS that i can only download 30 to 34 mb in whole 6 hours.and if i get lucky i can download up to 100 mbs.where i used to download 3.4 to 3.6gb in 6 hours.bt surprisingly the matters resolves everyday in my PAID HOURS.i have complained many times.keep complaining about it from the 4 months and nobody paid any attentions.bt in a nutshell my movies and gaming and all sort of entertainment options are fully stopped due to this slow speed of net and the fast speed of my life.i hardly get a time to update my loved blog also.
finally i joined CSK and left Avisekh sir completely from the mind.i saw that when i think about too much of anything i get so confused and get so deep into the matter that everything else seems to me just unimportant and all my works get stalled.that's why i decided to get on to a matter quickly by just only deciding what to do and what not to.i got many worls in my hand.done many resolutions to work on this new year and a whole month passed away with just no work done.the life suddenly becomes a fast forward reel where all the sounds goes to mute position.bt the reel keeps moving in the 2x speed. I DON'T HAVE A TIME TO DIE ,......

I AM JUST VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED BY WHAT I AM LIVING IN......

gd n8....

0 comments: