Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A Live Strange Self Experiment

4:25 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
hello,
how are you all?i m very much fine.feeling like new born.well its psychological or physical i dont know.bt today is a very special a memorable day to me.the college went normally with a HU class and ended with maths and then we went on watching girls,drinking tea ,eating litti ,doing masti and all those stuffs.after returning from that we [me biswajit argha avirup] went to the class again where something strange is happening.raj and jalal is ordering something to anik to do and he is so afraid that he didnt do it.so they tell avirup to do it.at first its just looked like an act and i m like a very curious viewer started watching whats gonna be next.its look like an easy task.first u hav to sit on ur toes and touch the floor with the fingers of ur right hand and have to take 3 deep breathe and the 4rth breathe u take will be the last and after that u hav to keep it in ur lungs and stand up and put ur two hands together above ur head and stand straight.and another person will lift u from the back side with his two hands surrounding you.in the case of avirup the second person is jalal.bt evry time avirup out is 4rth breathing.so he coudnt do it.and my curiosity level increases.then jalal told argha to do it.argha did and suddenly he collapses like he gt an histiriya ,starts shivering and shaking his hands and head.and within a seconds he recovered with a sheer amazement.i cudnt believed my eyes.i m stunned but yet very much curious about it so when deepak suggested raj to apply that on me i readily agreed without any second thought.i hav done the same and bliv me ,my vision started to lost focus bit by bit and when i lost my vision i started dreaming about a garden in a complete MUTE environment and then like a sudden generator start all my vision and senses returned like a shock JHATAKK !! and i asked then KYA HUA ?? ,when i woke up or better to say recovered i felt that i m refreshed,i m in complete peace bt i lost the 10 seconds of memory before the thing i do ,bt yes within a few seconds i recalled it all.and the most shocking thing is that it happened and stayed for about 40 - 45 seconds.i told argha to record it all he recorded and showed me later on.i m shocked to see what happened.and i m clueless.many thoughts are just rushing into my brain.many ideas, many assumptions are coming about my self experiment.even raj and his associates dont know WHY IT HAPPENED.any clue guys? i m on finding what happened exactly and why ????? ...
i would like to raj to show it to me ,agreed to do it on me and helping me by holding me when i m collapsing.and argha for recoding the video.
i m waiting for any answers from u.

bye

0 comments: