Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

My Unsubmitted Letter to the HU department Head

10:16 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
sir,
1st of all sorry for being late in the class.but sir i m only 7 minutes late in college [by my watch] when i reached the college ,as a minibus refused to take me in their bus as they have other passesgers to load who will pay them the FULL fare compared to me who will only give them the half of it.when i entered the college i see my btech IT friends are going to movies because there arnt any class which is happening and they also told me that there arnt any classes for BCA today.they told me to go to the movie with them.when i enetered the building a sir told me and another student to go to home as there are no classes today and come back in 27th.i told him that you called me today at 9:30am and he said that you are wrong.i dont know his name but i can identify him if you want me to do that but you have assure me no harm.convinced by him ,the students,and the environment i started calling biswajit and argha from the ground floor.tell me sir in this misguided position how can i expect that the class is running,where one of my classmet is out side finding no class happening at all at any place?you told me that the class will happent bt you never mentioned me the place.and for that i guesses that the class will be on at the reguler time at regulaer place.i never thought that the class be gonna on HU room.
i even go to front of your room to ask you for class but i was afraid to disturb you as i seen a class running because there are bags and shoes outside of the class.debashis sir already seen me couple of times.one madam of HU department have also seen me outside of your class wandering and looking around.and i was calling biswajit and argha madly to not to come college.now sir how can i join the class in time ???
sorry sir,i am not giving any excuses like a looser.i will not give any in future.but just to let you know that its not 100% my fault to NOT to be on time today.sir i am one of those students who attained almost all of the classes of yours in first sem.because i liked it.
thanking you

0 comments: