Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

the air is freezing ... the tears of my soul is freezed to death as they turned in stones of ice ...

8:11 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

hello friends,


obiously i need no introduction to u.the day went ,nt hectic bt boringly busy.my happy holidays are about to end.havnt turned any pages of the books i got from the collg library yet.and i m sure i will nt gonna do that in coming week too.as i m very lazy.i dnt do anything unless its very needed.ha ha ha.my astrology consultatnt told me that i m just the way its shown in the books.a trypical gemini.kinda funny it is.today i miised my online chat buddys very much.i statyed on my home and my net is working very fine too bt inspite of that i cant come on.


biswadip came to my house at 3:15 pm and he just left my place.he brought his laptop with him and told me thats its going slow.i made it fast.and its another success to me.his lappy had the rating of 1 and i bumped it up to 2.5 . :) .bt he seems to be unsatisfied with work i hav done as i ignored most of his answers.as i was busy in my work.anyways if he stated me clearly that he wants XP to be loaded then i would hav done that in first place bt as his complain was with his lappy's poor performance i worked upon that.anyways as opposed to the 1750 bill i just want from a full plate chowmin of my apartment's opposite side roadside shop of rs 8.


i hope i can get a tution someday that will make me self-independend perhaps completely.anyways my mood is off.hw long a man can live lonely in a crowd? i need someone to hold my hands.to understand me.when will god will hear my cries?will i be never heard?will my fate will never get briight?why why why?unanswered.i m completely clueless.when my suffering wil get end?i dont know.........................perhaps never.


bye


yours ...




Technorati :

Del.icio.us :

Zooomr :

Flickr :

0 comments: