Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Its a Good Afternoon I Think !!

2:46 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

hello frnds,


good evening to all of you.hw r u all?hav u follow my twitter a/c?or blog?well i dnt see anyone of u there bt nevermind i know that u guys r all here.well sorry cant post anything yesterday its nt beacuse i was busy bt its my lazyness.ha ha ha.well i gt up late thsi morning as i slept at late night.well that crazy girl i talked about to u all is nt like at all what she pretends.anyways tommor i just went to an astrologer Whose name i cant disclose here and believe me guys my life is completely changed by his predictions.relly The KRISNAMURTY prediction theory works like magic.learned many things about myself.lets see whats happened.i have got one good orkut friend turned real named Ratri and nw i got Ishikaa.both r good.and i hav also a frnd named Anaranya.they r good.i hav 1 fnd from my school also Riya. told u guys her name agoand of cource 3 frnds from collg Monideepa ,Moumita and Deepa ..i.so these r my ffiends who are girl bt dnt confuse them as girl friend.now i m smsing ishika and talking to her.she seems a good person.well i dont know why bt monideepa is bit upset with that UNNAMED BBA 1st YEAR GIRL.i think she is kinda jealous with her [because that girl keeps calling my name when i m crossing corridfoor or something from a hideout and she keeps smiling at me.i dont know why on earth she is doing that bt it makes me feel good.ha ha ha well if she waths to be my friend then i hav certainly no problems with her bt FRNSHIP will be the first relation thats possible between us..]and also frustated ,depressed with that girl and her other priver causes which she is nt sharing with me.there is something running in her mind i can feel it bt cant express.to days she is nt going to bed at normal time she keeps herself awaken at night sms me all her old memories...bt why she pulled that girl from out of nowhere is unknown to me.bt as all persons have a flip side of their own she may has one.which i dnt know bt certainly i want to know someday bt meanwhile she is my best female buddy at collg.and i m blessed to get a frnd like her..


one strange thing is that tommorow in asansol bazaar i saw my very old childhood school friend Dipen Chatterjee whose nickname is Choton.i remembered him.bt in that time she is the shortest boy in the class bt tommorow i hav seen him ,he is taller than me and he didnt recognised me well thats natural cause my face is very changed if someone here sees my orkut profile he/she will know.bt anyway i didnt called him in bazar cause that may nt be him.bt i m happy to see him.i rememberd all my school days with him.its great.


At night about 7:45 to 10pm i chatted with Riya ,she told me about her picnic from collg to some unknown place in Purulia which she cant spell correctly and she enjoyed at fullest with delicious menu [all r my favorite BTW.. :P] and all those dancing singing mountain climbing...oh i wish i cud be there.bt alsa its a girl's collg picnic and no boyz allowed.i hope someday i can also go to picnic with girls.i never done any serious picnic in my life.well my life is quite boaring bt thats another story will tell u guys another day


till then


bye bye




Technorati :

Del.icio.us :

Zooomr :

Flickr :

0 comments: