Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Me v/s My Thoughts

3:48 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
hei all ,

how r u ?me back again.i know after a small interval bt as i said before life is getting busier day by day.i bought a new phone.a clone of blackberry curve.its a very nice phone with all the necessary things.2gb memory.dual megapixel camera.and a very solid style statement.what else do i need?hope someday i can buy an original blackberry.my net connection is very slow now.i may nt update my blog regularly bt i m posting my thoughts at my twitter a/c u guys can follow me there also.i know my opinion ,feelings,vies doesn't matters to u.but hey it is life isn't it?so its dynamic.we people makes it stagnant but when u listen to ur heart u feel that its ticking.and a ticking heart is always telling us that the life is moving forward beat by beat.ya we human r blessed with infinite possibilities and we can make our life move in backward position.lolzz.

human mind is a very complex machine.i mean i saw it,well better to say i felt it that we cannot decide anything by anything.we always think of a better alternative.for boys its the hunt for bigger job,bigger car,better gf/wife,updated gadgets,latest mobiles,faster net etc etc etc...for girls its hunkier boys,costlier gifts.....etc etc etc.we always look for the next big thing.or more to say we hunt for them.some look for them in the outside world and some in inside world.within yourself u can get a piece bt in my opinion peace has a different definition to different people.peace and satisfaction is different things.for example to me getting excellence in my desired subject is a peace for me.bt i will be satisfied if only i get the excellence in all what i have ever desired to do.bt some other people are restless in getting satisfaction.they are not satisfied with what they got.they want more.we all want more.its in human nature.this can be reduced bt cant be resolved.

bye

0 comments: