Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

a little bit of pain ...........

9:59 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

hiii all,


its a long time since i talked to her ... i thought her as my frnd and later thought her as my perfect comapanion bt found that like all other girls she is also fond of all flashy things which i dnt possess so i cant propose her because i wanted to stand in my own foots first ,and she is now happily sommouted to a guy whose name i cant disclose here.....u know guys i m very happy..very very happy....i m chatting with her dearest friend right now.


i m nt getting more frnd reuqests and also testimonials....i wanted to hav some testimonials writen upon me nt on some other things or jokes..bt no one writes a testimonial on me.i guess i m nt any enignatic character ..even i hav to pursue my brother to write me a testimonial.people are copying my about me and becoming famous.ha ha ha.i feel pitty on them who cant write a standard about me in orkut.i became so busy in my studies that i cant continue my online social life..bt my friends r scrapping me and i thank them all for it...


after my first love broke up i became so lonely that i thought that the whole world become suddenly dark infront of me.since then i m finding my partner cause i feel hollow inside me.this hollowness was nt there when i havnt falled in love.i was a satisfied boy with no idea of love and all other disasters it convay.i was a geek gamer [i m still the greatest geek of town BTW].i play i study i watch movie and again i play games.now as life has become so much complicated suddenly after my HS i feel alone and since then many girls have proposed me i refused them cause i dnt get the feeling of love to them they can be frnds only..and some of the girld r nt good either and good means theyr mentality nt external beauty as external beauty has very small effect on me...bt yes i watch girls as my hormones are working fine bt nt with lust.ha ha ha ha


bye




Technorati :

Del.icio.us :

Zooomr :

Flickr :

0 comments: