Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

To buy or NOT to buy …..

9:52 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

if i happiness can be bought i will surely go hunt for the shop but unfortunately its available for all except me in this whole universe.people says that happiness comes from satisfaction.now satisfaction is a very relative term.they say that you have to be satisfied in what you have.but what if you have nothing to be go gaga on ? and what if what you have already is not enough? what if what you need is not coming on your cut?

I needed a nice phone for myself.but i don't have any money.i dream about the best but i cant be satisfied on what i am getting at the price range.i want more.but what i have come to know till yet that what i do ,i do it on grand scale and righteous.i bought everything with an extensive research and satisfaction level on myself.

its been a long since i wrote in my blog but believe me guys i didn't find anything to write upon except some micro things which i wrote in twitter.if anyone follows my twitter timeline he/she can see a significant dropping on my status updates.its not just because my data plan in mobile in used up but it is because the boredom level has just been hiked up in my life.and its screaming for a refresh.but that's a whole another story.i don't think i have to tell you about it again and again.if you could go back in my site you can see.

i already have a nokia n73 music edition.while the quality of the phone is very high back those days but now everyone knows how terrible the phone is.it hangs frequently and slow.i don't know by the time my level of patience just been dropped or my phone got slower every time but personally i am a very impatient one.whatever be the thing is i am not satisfied with the phone anymore.now as i am a power user i needed some powerful phone which only comes in a premium range.now as i don't have money i could only dream for it.

i thought to buy a MOTO RAZR2 V9 ,a blackberry ,a htc desire ,a SE Spiro ,many Samsung metro but not nokia as my experiences with nokia isn't good and nokia is loosing its edge on mobile.now a days local players like micromax can come up with better sets than nokia.nokia should be more careful to this growing threat.none of the above phones come into my budget of list of features.i want the best but cheapest..i know it is hard to find but not impossible..as i always did.a lots of research and a little wait can make the things pretty smooth.and so am i actively doing that.

life …what to tell about it.but i am  slowly adapted and now i am happy.yes i am.if not so then leave in in this illusion that i am happy.because the feeling is good.ya i finally deleted Monideepa’s phone number after what is happening ,after a long thought and a deep breath…fewh !! ha ha ha…i officially deleted all the relation i had with her she is now a stranger for me.and i never thought a single word about her in previous week.

NOO …i m not friendless.i have friends.they are few.but its good to have a few friends than a bunch of backstabbers.nothing significant happened in my life believe me.that's why i am just signing off today here..

buh bye…
gd n8

2 comments:

Ratnabali Pal said...

If the gentleman has ability, he is magnanimous, generous, tolerant, and straightforward, through which he opens the way to instruct others.

Ramen Mukherjee said...

Thank You Maam .... :)
i m very happy to get a visit from you..