Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Where are You Friends ???

11:21 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I M REQUESTING MY ALL FRIENDS OUT THERE WHO LEFT FROM ME BY THE TIME & FOR MISUNDERSTANDINGS .JUST 1 REQUEST.LETS B FRIEND AGAIN & FOREVER.

ya this was my status in all social mediums, it is an appeal which doesn't brings me any reply…

well,

i m just being nostalgic by seeing old pics of mine with my all friends.leaving alone is a no life.thought for sometimes & decided to spread the hand once again to them.in the path of life they left me.there r some problems with them.lots of with me.a little bit with others and whole with time.this time i needed them all back.life is short.better not to live this alone....

got so many self help guides to read all about it and walkthrough it.there is nothing like self assessment and i found that i m DAMN RIGHT.bt sometimes u just have to let everything go for the sake of all.i m maybe out of my mind bt still my mind always stays intact in me.

i got a new friend from Facebook.she seems to be a good person.lets understand and study her first.i learnt that world is maybe round and small bt still its nt the world which farthens the distance it is our mind.we seems for forget people easily when new one comes in bt a person forgetting his past and roots is like a trained lion who forgets to roar.because to roar u have to have the confidence to being wild and only then u can roar.

people often forgets to keep their own promises.many gave me also and forgot.just like someone sometime told me that they will give comments to my every post and after all these time i dnt see ay comments of them in my blog.bt nevertheless i m here ,standing alone, doing my job, fulfilling my wish….

its very easy to create a blog bt very hard to maintain it.i experienced it very much.some incidents of my life has shook me.no i m nt frightened bt i m afraid that as history repeats itself my life will also repeat those.i dont want them.bt if they r evident i will be ready for them

my life is salt less thing the little bit granules i can collect i post it to twitter.nothing left for my beloved blog.bt yes i love my blog very much.it is a part of me.it is me.all of my mine is here.only if people try to understand me.but i guess i m too hard a book to read like Hebrew bible.i m nt ashamed of that.i m nt ashamed of anything.i m so proud of being me.i m me.and i need no one else.bt again life seems to take u from more than giving u.anyways life must go on ….

often people says that i can write a book because my writing is good.to them i only tell that my writing is not at par.i m jst learning and collecting experience.at the right time i will publish my own book in ebook format because i dont need the money bt i want to b remembered ….not for the bucks u paid me for the book bt for the content of it.as of now i dnt have any plans or thoughts to write upon.bt anyways my first writing will be published in my beloved blog.that much is sure.teenage dream.vry few becomes a reality others get lost.though i passed my teenage years way back.

today i m suffering from loose motion so i dnt have the stamina for go on.will talk l8r.

okk bye

0 comments: