Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Its all OVER ….

10:43 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Today finally I deleted her from my entire place.bt may I ever delete her from my mind ? I don’t know bt it is one thing that I must try. her behaviour towards me is becoming bad day by day. It hurts me very much. maybe she don’t have any value for me bt to me I have value for myself. the mistake I did is bring my level by making her my friend, dropping down to her level and making her my best friend is the worst mistake done by me for what I m paying for…..

She never understood me. She never tried. She always treated her own will never heard mine yet I thought of her being my one of best & trusted friends. All she does is speaking of ETHICS & VALUES of friendship bt she forgets the most important & first rule of friendship that there is no rule & no limit….

I never made her my friend nor I was after her to get my friendship back just because she is a girl ,bt she is now refusing my friendship NOW just because I m a boy.actually its her cleaver plan by making me this much irritated so that I say “ITS OVER”.and yes she won and I said that to her today.and I know she will now tell everyone that I m the one who BROKE the fridndship.just she told that I BROKE the love.huh ! amusing….

I don’t expect anyone to believe me because I hardly care for anyone.as I m no special to anyone ,no one is special to me also, well obviously with few exceptions.

I seriously don’t know why I m like this. why it is so hard for me to let anyone go. actually I have only 2 two true friend in this whole world. Others r just acquaintance…. I stop trusting anyone.as in my previous posts I told that I m on my own.

I just want to sleep a never ending sleep …

It is me Ramen Mukherjee ..signing off

0 comments: