Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Scent of a Prejudice ….

12:46 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

after UNINOR's 30 rupees ,AIRTEL just again stole 20 rupees from my account.why don't government comes up with some strict regulations for that the phone companies will think twice before stealing money from customers?is the government is getting their shares too or the TRAI is just jacking off ???

i never said lie as i hated it very much .....but after all these truth am i really getting the truth from all?life itself is a lie.happiness itself is a lie.but i cannot agree to the point that LOVE IS A LIE ....no never.because i loved someone very much and i know what it feels like to be in love to betrayed by the same love.it is not lie.

everytime i get betrayed,ignore by them i promise myself not to care them who never understood me.vouched for ignoring me through their life.but then again i think that there is still some humanity left in me.i m better than them.and i take pity on them and help them when they need it most.but sure it is the biggest crime to help people.they never learn.they only hurt...

random comments dont make my social life.it is the critics who made me.what is random?why does it make people go spin off?am i mad?oh yeah sure i am as i have wasted my time waiting for her and now realised that those are just the best time of life.there are sure people smarter than me.they all are out there but why dont i listen to them ?why i think only that my mind what it is playing is the best thing for me?am i being controlled?manipulated?why dont i feel?does all my sences goes out?i m surely not drunk then surely it is my brain.i hear people are shouting out there.calling someone whom i dont know.why then it has to be me all the time to save the day of a poor old self which is always me?where is god?is he listening to this post?

i will bang their heads on the street who will ever dare to judge me.only those are allowed to judge me who are capable of judging themselves.atlast u came.u filled my life with light.yes i see you.but do u see me?do u ever feel me?why not?what is the problem with you/are you really dumb as they tell u about?

i hate you

0 comments: