Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A great day to remember ...

6:43 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Good Evening friends.it has been a great day.though i am about to miss my gym session for the fifth day in row.i have won today a consolation prize in the soft skill training program's final day.no prize is small as no achievement & experience is.Raj from BCA won the competition becoming 1st, Trina from BBA won 2nd prize and again Sushanta from BCA won 3rd prize.also we got our pending certificates of VB.NET training from CMC.


Well there are some things which i have pointed out as maybe i m nt that smart maybe my points of GD is not very acceptable to  jury panel maybe its because i m introvert maybe i m nt very presentable there are certain points but what i learnt that i m also a hero and i m also a great winner because there were only 5 who got consolation prize actually they thought to give 7 bt they couldnt find 6th and 7th person who are eligible in the combined class of BBA & BCA well i can do 1 thing, i can keep improving myself.because i know i m good.and can be better and one day i can become the best.


Same again the boring day went on.i got a prize no one even congratulated me, not even my parents are happy about it.ya 1 of my friend did because its now professional relation between us.no i m not sad.because i couldn't contact my best friend yet because her phone is unreachable now.and i am calling someone also now.but he is also unavailable so you see as always i don't have anyone to share my joy which is bubbling inside of me right now and gradually this will decrease in myself.

As for the project presentation my co team member Monideepa had done great.but the jury member there have thrown to us a big challenge which i don't think i can do well.anyways i can try.u know guys its been a very long time after i m writing in my blog.its because my life has become tasteless to me.it proved value less.i didn't found anything to talk about.but today i got my required boost.yes one more thing that i felt that this whole Bengali thing is about to ruin my career.i was a more English kind of guy.now as the time is passing i m becoming more of a BHETO BANGALI.i need to change myself again.also my outlook gets restricted i have open up myself more and also my brains too.my GK become low. that's not a good call.

I m again started to play.loaded crysis 2 in my desktop but again i don't find any time to play.i play occasionally.i miss my old days when i used to play for 11 hours straight.i need more time to play.i need more time to look after myself.actually i do look after other people that's my biggest problem i think.people use me.i think of my partner more than and before me. that's the thing which they encash.

wish me luck friends.

bye

Jai Hind

0 comments: