Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Is everything around us really meaningless ?

10:05 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Friends,

i hope you are all fine.atlast i found some times to write something from my life again in here. pardon me if i am irreguler. but i am not sure about the acceptance of my writing, no one comments, no one responces on any social network bt u know what, ignorance is a bliss. and i can write my heart off here :) ha ha ha

right now i m having my breakfast, all these days i could find time because i was preparing my Minor project and documentation in a very fine manner.once i commit to something, i fulfill it. none of my teammates helped me with the programming, i have done it alone. but i never got appriciated and when i started arguing for that they started to complimenting me like a duty and a robot. they just started to complimenting me on anything i am doing. but really its very hard to keep on doing work, specially for others without any appreciation.

anyways the final exam for this project gone totally abysmal, all my hard work and effort gone to vein as the panelist stated that our project is underknowledged, very simple, underdeveloped, extra-worked on documentation unnecessarily. we don't have enough knowledge to make this up on our own and they are very doubtful about it, while i made the whole project myself without any guidance from any one, so this really hurt me, maybe it was a simple project, maybe it was made by me, maybe the wrong topic has been thrown to us, but i dared to take the challenge and made that nonsense into something. but making any project in this stipulated time is not easy specially without help and so that being unappreciated it became a bad experience. anyways will try to do better next time. but probably it is one of those rare moments where i have to hear that i have no knowledge ... !!

for the documentation i have worked very hard to achieve all international standards to make the best documentation possible. even i followed the guidelines of kalyani university, Notre dam university and other renowned university's documentation format. but i was in no position to argue, they are teachers, they are each superior than all of us combined. so will try to follow their suggestions from the next time. lets see what will happen then.

okk.breakfast is done. i am having my fifth semester exams right now. it will end on 14th December. and after that my days of fire will start. MCA preparation ,college, major project, campassing, interviews, govt job exams, gym and most important life... my lonely life.

good bye :)

0 comments: