Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Something Which I asked to Myself Today ..

12:44 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

yesterday i was invited for the Young India Fellowship, a fully scholarship based 1 year integrated course, today i submitted their online form, but in order to do so i had to ask something from me, and here are the results of their questions -


What matters the most to you and why?

The thing which really matters to me is SUCCESS. For me it is not any materialistic achievement like to have a big car or big house, it is not any mental pleasure like having a loving wife or to have nice kinds, it is not again any degree like MBA, PhD, it does not means to me any position like VP, CEO, MD of any fortune 500 company, not the life situation of state where I don’t have to worry about money ever, SUCCESS to me is where I accomplish the task perfectly which I wanted to do, and have done it the same way I wanted to do, simple or complex, highest paid or lowest, and I also get to know something new. SUCCESS is not what you buy, it is to be EARNED. Facing Challenges makes me able to learn something new, no knowledge goes unfruitful and by applying those knowledge I do my work passionately. To leave a mark a person needs to be successful on their own terms not others. I believe in this. So it does not matter anything if you don’t get SUCCESS in life and SUCCESS does not have any names or degree.

What has been your biggest achievement so far and why do you consider it to be so

My biggest achievement so far is able to design and maintain a personal blog-website of myself, http://www.myfullydigitallife.co.cc with all free Technologies available. None of my friends even lolling around with their BCA syllabus where I gone far ahead by ACTUALLY creating something practical out of my knowledge. I have also made a Web Browser “WebTrotter”, a Compression Software “Kompression”, a Chat Server “HushTalk”, I played around many scripting, maybe they sound more technically geeky than making a small website, but still for me this is my biggest achievements compared to others of my same calibre. I have also faced many hard challenges while troubleshooting computer systems in my freelancing job where I used to repair computers for extra pocket money, they are hard because at my age I am solving the problems which other high paid engineers failed to do. I have done a s/w course from government organization at class 7 where the minimum requirement for this course is secondary examination pass. But why still making that website was so valuable for me? Because that made me MENTALLY SATISFIED, it brought me a taste of SUCCESS and also global recognition, which I wanted to have from the very beginning.

What do you hope to accomplish from the Young India Fellowship?

As I studied more about the program of Young India fellowship, I realized that this program can help me to shape myself as I do. As the biggest challenge with the Indian Private Education is the cost of the good education. But as of YIF, I can get a scholarship. The curriculum is very dynamic, no wonder it would be hectic but by the process I hope it will also teach us the very basics of management, management of everything, be it time or yourself. The essence of management will make me able to sharpen not only my skills but myself. By the knowledge gathered from this express course combined the skills of my graduation, I am sure that I can get SUCCESS in the way of my career goal, as I aspire to become a software professional and for that learning the basics of team game is a very prime objective as developing quality software is not a one man show. But this course will definitely broaden my outlook also and nevertheless I get to meet new people and can experience something new. It will be a chance of a lifetime when I will get an experience of lifetime.

Do share with us any other details that you think might add to your candidature for a Young India Fellowship.

As I belong to a very poor family, my father is retired, my father is not fully able to provide me with costly education, YES I know that government institutions can provide me low cost education but surely I don’t posses such level of calibre to get into one with my trend, also being a general caste boy I cant get any scholarship from anywhere, I tried many. We don’t have any such assets to keep mortgage and get a study loan. so I hope doing this 1 year course at YIF, can make me able too find me a good place where in place of spending family savings I can actually provide them something, my family sacrificed a lot for me and I think this might be the change of giving them a small piece of joy. But in the end I will not pledge to take pity on my financial condition because despite of everything my values never permit to ask for so. If you find me eligible, then give me a chance, this is all I want you to request.

0 comments: