Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

For What I Speak …

12:32 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Its may be months after which I started to write something on my own. No no no I was not that so busy that I can’t write. infact I did wrote but none of them spoke any word of my own life. They were of my thinking, but not for me as a subject.many things have passed by these days. Durga Puja, Kali Puja, Deewali ,Christmas, new year, saraswati puja, valentines day…. Etc.many people filled up the park, warmed up the benches, spent money just to make their loved one happy. And all I did was NOTHING. Its not that I am so damn lazy to do noting but it is that I don’t have any one to.

Or maybe I was lazy. I was reluctant to take any steps, necessary steps, steps to ensure my happiness. Maybe I am talking like a selfish person now. but when I see everybody else is happy, is that a so much of a crime to become a little selfish but yet again to my unique nature I cant stay in one mode forever and I forgive them all who are bad to me. No I am not a god, I don’t want to be. Because I am lonely enough now, I don’t want to be lonelier than I am now.

Over these times I chose to watch movie and devoted myself to study about them and review them. Yeah I have been criticised, I have been slanged off by none other than the people I thought as my friends. But I never gave up on that. Because I enjoy watching movies and as the time passes by my knowledge about them become more concrete.

Actually the problem is not because I possess different thoughts than them nor I do different work. But it is also because I do work differently. The frequency of my brain maybe much higher or lower than them but the fact is that we as a human being don’t like different things. We always oppose them, criticise them and always try to demolish them. It’s like a competition of one’s ego with other one’s existence. I just wanted to broke this chain off on me so I dnt hate anyone except 1 person in this whole universe. I already told you friends that I am not god nor I am a saint so I cant forgive them all.

Maybe it’s a matter of shame that almost no one likes me as people are bound to hate each other, sooner or later, as long as their co-existence doesn’t not depends on each of them. Individually we are all same. Just the expression of thoughts are different we call ourselves unique in nature.

Love is divine. Love is true. But people forgot how to love and most importantly how to respond to it. The very fountain of love died in the heart of men so we are no longer different than animals. Love does not mean love alone. It also means compassion, compromise, sympathy. People prioritize their rights than their duty. Getting love is their right, but they forgot their duty of loving them back. That’s why people tend to hurt the very heart that loved them so unconditionally. But yet again to my realization love can’t be unconditional even the very love of a mother is also conditional to some extent.

Now a day’s people mock about it. Some hate it. Some make facebook pictures about it. Some write poems about it then what? They all forgot ……..

That’s it. They all forgot everything at last. So none of this ever matters. Nothing…

Good bye

© Ramen Mukherjee

0 comments: