Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Every Game has a Reset Button…

2:07 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Sometimes we cannot see the light, which is coming from a distant source. All we can see its faded aura. We wonder about it, dream about it, think about it yet we feel reluctant to look after its source. We are lazy people by nature, I am a lazy person, who will do such tiresome work to look after the source, we are happy by only using the light. So are we selfish or lazy or both? We know it was there, we know we can find it. Are we become too busy doing nothing? Am I lost? Yes, I am lost. I became unstable like a hit atom.

Books make mind broad. We need broad minds, to accept things which otherwise could not be permitted. They say, “Nothing is true, everything is permitted” and they also say, “Truth can be adjusted”. Too much of a broad mind becomes isolated isn’t it? Sometimes we get isolated while we try badly to live with all. Can we not satisfy all? No, we can’t. So let us satisfy the one person we love. The question is whom we love the most. 90% would say that it is their LOVE, while 90% will act otherwise, which proves that people loves themselves most. Isn’t it the act of selfishness? Ya some people would say “Only a happy person can spread happiness” While some cant follow the lead of others. They just can’t get along with the ideas of being selfish. Ya some people can’t be selfish and they live in sadness and misery, because they cant satisfy all, so others become unhappy, they radiate unhappiness in return which makes this person unhappy and that’s too in an amplified way. Then this person becomes too unhappy and the cycle continues.

Now what will this broad-minded unselfish unhappy person will do?

Million dollar question but zero cent answer. Feeling my life and too feeling its thrones. Where I am going? Is it the right way? I am so fed up of walking on the empty streets, the wrong ones and the possible ones. Still I am going on an on, life is a show and show must go on. Isn’t it friends? Our holy books have said that no one does anything. No consequence is sudden. Every thing is defined. Luck is nothing but the incoherent way of guessing what has been written and the destiny is the goal.

I found no way around. Today is one of the happiest day in my best friend’s life. Ya now it should be in this way, best friend and friend only. I am feeling very happy about it. But am I crying inside? But why? Selfishness? Emptiness? Jealousy? Competition for a happier life? Am I doing this to the most important person of my life? The most prominent person who is still in my life.

But is that person ever had a bit of feelings for me? Who am I without her? I feel lost when I could not contact and that person also does that same. What is this? We do this but we don’t know this. What’s is the name of this? A mere friendship? I had lots of friends. I am having many now. Ya I do have another old friend of mine too. But no one seems to care that much for me. Is that the care to which I am so glued? Am I addicted? Am I hungry for love? Am I hungry for a little care? What if I get those from someone someday? Will I forget that person? Will that person forget me when their relationship gets more indulging, by time? Ya that person used to forgets me in busy times. Sometimes I feel like I have become one of the duties that person performs. A burden of past. A blank paper?

It hurts to see what my life have become. It is built, destroyed, rebuilt and destroyed again by the wind; still I love to fall for it. Lover of that wind, I cry for you o’ wind, I will live to see you fly. They say life is game, every game has a reset button, I wish I could have mine..

0 comments: