Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

New Year 2013.. but is it really That Happy ?

10:49 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

It’s been days since I wrote some personal stuffs on my blog. It’s a new year we are in now, 2013. They say that the world is destined to end in 21st December, 2012, but it didn’t. Rather it grew worst. Maybe the Mayan prophecy said it right, it will be the end of the world, as we know it. Ya at a time it seemed the end of the world when we came to knew that Uninor & MTS are leaving India. The whole India’s lovers thought its surely going to end their love. Because our love now a days has become so much materialistic and self-centric that a mere communication gap breaks the whole relation. Actually the people own mind-set has become so fragile. No one trust their partner any more. Because everyone is seeking a better one themselves.

YES, the world has been changed completely. Some people thought that the 2013 would be very unlucky for them, as it contains 13 as a number in it. But for me it was a very lucky year indeed, not only because I got a very loving girlfriend or bought my life's first Windows Operating System, Win8 Pro, it is not because people started to appreciate me and my work slowly. It is because this year I feel really good. No, even this year I didn’t get any party, I couldn’t throw any party. I am same old poor fellow with no cash in his pocket. I am same old fellow who doesn’t look good, I am even the same old fellow whom almost no one likes because of several known unknown reasons. Nothing has changed for me to any much extent and maybe that is the reason for me not to nominate this year as an official unlucky year for me.

But what about 2012? Is it a nice year? I have seen the morale of my beloved country has gone below the red line. Women are not safe, children are not safe, and no one is safe. Flesh is eating flesh. People are no longer human here. Politics has eaten everyone's soul. People grew greedier. Lust is ruling people's soul. Women are not only the deprived persons. Men are too. The society has fallen. The democracy has fallen. The world's oldest democracy become one of the most corrupted place under the sun. No it’s not because some unknown girl has been raped severely and died after somedays of pain. It is because there are several other girls, women, child who are raped and being raped without any prior chance to demand for justice.

Justice delayed, is a justice denied. This country has forgotten it. It is creating anger. People are raged but as Indian it is in our very own DNA to just forget about everything unless it is affecting us. That’s why India took more than 200 years to become independent. That’s why the movement and protest about the Indian corruption become a picnic spot. The youth's protest against the rape became spot for love and dating. As Indian we are very much expert in casual works, we make everything casual and we only do the things which is immediately impacting on our life, means we are selfish enough. Ya there are lots of exceptions but that doesn’t makes the world. The picture of India is lost. Ya I know people will say that I am an Indian so I am supposed to write ONLY good things about my country but the thing is that I am a global villager too. So it’s also my duty to point out the bad in hope of them to be cleaned of.

We didn’t had to work hard to prove Mr. Churchill right about India and Indian mentality. I am not saying that British Rule was very right in India but the fact is wherever British reached they formed a strong government. India, Asia, Africa.. Everywhere. Ya they tortured, tortured very much and they too raped our women but that was but to this extent where brother is raping his sister. Not to this extent. British were brutal but not like us. India needs monarchy now.

As of my life. I am doing dual master's degree. Right now enjoying my morning breakfast. My net recharge is depleted today, so i will be posting this blog later. My new BSNL sim is activated, have to recharge it now. This number would be my private number, rather to say a hotline number. My Uninor is ported to Idea and now I am waiting for my MNP sim to get activated. Having many plans in my head for some really nice blog articles. A second article is on the pipeline where I will be analysing the psychology of a rapist, already done a discussion with my very good friend, who herself is a girl and a victim of domestic violence. And the possible cause behind the huge increment behind Indian gang rapes. My GF is having exams today so I wish all the best of luck to her. I don’t know she knows about my blog of not but I really hope that she will read it someday. There are loads of thing she don’t know about me yet and maybe my blog is among one of them. At least she can correct my grammars here. Ha ha ha

Till then

Bye

bye

0 comments: