Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Merry Christmas to all …

12:29 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

Hello ,

Today is Christmas.my day started quite boring. Chatted with one of my auntie in Facebook. Talking is obviously about life but maybe sometimes I cannot express myself enough. I know I am not regular to my blog.no it is not the absence of dedication it is because I don’t have much to tell. Argha told me that he would come at 11am bt he didn’t came yet [12:23pm] and he don’t care to inform me about his late or not coming.i m taking pictures of mine in phone.doing some style inspired from raktacharitra movie .ha ha ha.i have grown a stubble to do that.i m growing my stubble from about 20days now.it feels itchy bt its ok..i may make a new album in orkut to post some pictures.maybe add some pic to older albums.i don’t know.i m vey uncertain isn’t it?

Saumya came. And I made him more bore as he is already bored. I hate when people shows me their sympathy. Ya I m alone but thanks plz don’t gimme company showing ur mercy on me.u hav already done enough for me.bt plz…

New books. new life. new study. new semester…hoping to find something new that will suite me.a new hobby perhaps. I don’t know.i never cared.sometimes lifes a real bitch when u know its playing with u.people often ask me WHY R U LIKE THISWHAT IS HAPPENING? I answer them that I M LIKE THIS BECAUSE NOTHING IS HAPPENING.THIS IS WHAT MY PROBLEM IS. Funny isn’t it?

I know now for sure that no one cares for my blog.so no one visits except some looney visitors around the world who accidently opened this.bt I havnt seen any friend there.i started the blogging mania in college they started bt cant continue where I must say I m quite an achiever in this field.bt maybe my thinkings are more than out of the box.

Ya sure I believe in change.bt people shouldn’t change to that extent that their identity go lost.naah I have nothing to say now my mind is just blank.feeling bad.i must stop writing cause I know my gibberish now would be of no use to anyone.so..

bye

1 comments:

Being Subh said...

u just go thru ur post...
ha ha same is here dude..
m also spend dis christmas in my home and thanx god there is something like social networking.. nahole puro kat hoe jetam