Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Waited for your call, which never came…

10:46 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

Sorry to say but yes I waited the whole day to get a call from you. You didn’t bothered to inform me about your whereabouts, yet you claimed 2 days ago that everything will remain the same, the same as it was used to be. But sorry to say but I don’t see any thing similar here. It’s all a new kind of experience for me. Ya I agree that you don’t have your sms pack now nor you have balance left, all your sim cards are blocked and you don’t have a penny to call me from PCO landline but all your family members, your mom has a phone from where you can give me a miscalls, I could have called you but NO, you simply decided to stay aloof of my situations, my worry. Ya I know you have someone special to take care of you now and you are now in your home, you are feeling safe and after this long disgusting semester time, you are relaxing and enjoying with your love all day long. But what about my feelings? Could the feeling of long those 3 years can be discarded so easily? Even when I was cutting the brief call you didn’t told me to stop, to listen to you or you didn’t gave me any mere excuse even. Am I a so bad person now? You know what, I waited the whole day for your call, which never came…

And yes you, I waited for your call too, I know you enjoyed much with your friends and maybe you became too upset suddenly about something, maybe your heart is broken or maybe your broken heart is paining again and maybe you are not feeling in the mood to talk with me right now, and listen to all my bullshits. But still you managed to come online and talk to all strangers but didn’t dropped a single line in my inbox. You completely forgot about the promise to call me back as soon as you get back from outing. Ya I know you didn’t cared for me anytime, I am not a person to ask for your care even. I hav no rights. I never had any. but I cared for you. All the time. When you were fully broke down I was with you even my heart was broken into pieces recently that time. I cracked jokes to make you laugh when I was bleeding from eyes. Still you forgot. You didn’t FELT like talking to me. When I needed you the most. I was alone completely that time and waited the whole time for your call, which never came…

And of course you, thinking about you from the last day, but couldn’t call you to hear up your voice as its was so night and you stay busy in night with your love. I didn’t wanted to ruin your happy moments I stay silent, shedding my tears, for something unknown, residing deep inside me, haunting me. I got up early as I saw a dream about you and I tried to call you up right that time, out of bed but again I couldn’t because I knew you are sleeping because you are tired of staying awake late. Though I don’t know why I expected for your call but I waited so much that I didn’t took anyone’s call in fear that you might get my cell busy. But still yet your call didn’t came but yes when I was so emotionally stirred up I got your simple one liner good night sms and I got so emotionally eager to call you that I actually broke the code and called you up in the night, you did received the call but till then I realized that I was doing something very wrong and this could trigger some unexpected circumstances. I cut the phone but still somewhere i don’t know why I kept on telling myself that she will tell me to stop and will listen to me, she will make me to stay on the phone but you didn’t after one simple request. I don’t know I can’t blame you for anything. I can’t blame anyone for anything but I know one thing that I Waited for your call, which never came…

I Waited for your call, which never came…

Never...

bye