Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Deprived of love yet so filled with it…

11:21 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Sunday, probably the most anticipated day of the week. People are going outside, having fun, with friends and family. Dear & near ones are all unitedly having a blast. And some people are sitting idle planning for some good moves to happen to do. I can feel the agony of people residing in old age homes. The concept of western civilization may seems proper to many people of the young blood and probably justified for them as they have done the same with their parents and this is happening from generations now but still at some point of their lives they realize what they have done bad but there can only be confession but no salvation.

The life shows everyone everything, this is what they say. Life has many flavors  some might seems tasty from the far but in reality, it’s bitter like hell. Life is always greener on the other side. This is psychology. I am a knowledgeable person who keeps on learning. I am resourceful and I give the full knowledge to the people, well at least I try to. However, people thinks that I talk too much and most of my words are just plain blasphemy. But the truth is to know and feel my words your frequency of thought should match mine. Otherwise, no one can understand me. I know it’s a great problem for a person is about to become an MBA.

I should be studying by now but I am spending my time aimlessly. Yes this is wastage but no this is not going in vain. As life’s aim is not only to be a big person but to be a big man. I am giving time to myself to become what I always wanted to be. A nice hearted person and sometimes you need to be hurt in order to become strong. My feelings are very sensitive. They say I am a sensitive person, not fit for the current world. In here, I have to be rude and selfish. Yes, I tried but I couldn't  It seemed to backfire on me. I can be a very happy person if the situations are right. I do know how to have fun. But still to have fun you need some factors to be in your favor  Without air under wings even eagle can’t fly higher.

It’s a shame how people misuses their lives on petty things. Fighting, and judging others before they judge then selves. Social network, another medium where everything is available to grab. People become so much interested in others life that they forget that they too have a life to live. To me Facebook seems unimportant now a days. I don’t feel like doing it yet I stay available in it for most of the time because I use this like any other communication medium like telephone, so that people can get to me for a very negligible or otherwise free cost.

They say I am a cheapo who made his private number public in hope of get calls from girls over Facebook and other social sites but the truth is they don’t know how many technical help calls I attain in a day just to make someone’s life better and less problematic I keep on my phone all the time. I don’t thrive for the girl’s call as in India they generally does their work by a miscall. Its funny but anyways the point is my sole purpose is to solve problems. I am good at it. It gives me happiness. I feel like superman. Yes people forgets the help done to them but anyways I learn something new every day. That should be the purpose of life.

Yes I am a very negative person by nature but this is also true that I am positive to the people who are more negative than me so judging me by saying I am not positive all time doesn't means I am negative every time. The thing is that I can see hear and understand things more than others. This is a big problem with all, as they can’t hide the things they intend to and I have some bad habits of exposing them in the face. Call me fool or call me courageous but dear it tales hell of a ball of do such thing, to accept the truth and stand by it.

Sometimes some people who are close to me hurt me knowingly or unknowingly, but each and every time I let them know in full details that what part of their action hurt me more than anything but when I see the repetitions of the same, I become even more hurt. They say I shouldn't make someone or others my purpose of happiness. I value more, I care more that’s why I get hurt more. But I think I too have a purpose in this selfish universe, perhaps god have created me to spread love and care to whom who in need. Maybe I am a cursed angel. Deprived of love yet so filled with it…

Bye

0 comments: