Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Roller Coaster Ride...

10:43 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Wow, what a week I am having. It’s good. It’s fast. It’s fantabulous and also it’s hard. This speedy week was hard to digest and yet so vivid. I dated with my friend; I assembled one of the most powerful gaming rig of the city for myself. Tested so many things. Playing games, well once again. Life is again becoming happy. But I have to keep in mind that the sadness is also following me in shadows. Life is not only a bed of roses. For me it’s always crown of thrones. Sometimes happiness refreshes the memories. Sometimes it reminds me how feeble our good times are.

I met new people.  Many people came into my life. My life should be saturated because of them. But it is not as a matter of fact i feel more lonely inside. Why? Well i don't know. But maybe its because i am feeling emptiness of a special person, who cant come into my life, who is now a part of someone else's life. But am i really cheating with myself or the people who are about to come, maybe for temporary once again, or permanently for a brief time? I don't know about this but i am very certain that it is not what i am doing. It is what happening. People say that what happens, happens for a reason, maybe this is too happening for a reason, i don't know about it yet but being a negative person i cant hope for good. I am worried for the bad.

Finally i made my desktop all by myself and it is the most powerful desktop system of the city. I am not very proud of it as a gaming machine is incomplete without a gamer, and i lost that gamer long ago. Now who is left is just a half the man. And he don't neither have the time nor the will to play more but still somewhere his gamer instinct drives him to get going for more.
I got so many small things done, yet many are left but still feeling a kind of accomplishment.

I got my results, i passed the first semester with mere average marks in both my degrees but i didn't failed in any of the subjects which i doubted to get a back. I am thankful to the god and my wonderful instincts for that. Really, i passed MBA's statistics paper with just pure instincts. They call it luck but i say its my knowledge, the general knowledge about the subject. Its maybe not too deep but its workable. I even scored high marks in NIIAT exam. Really i was having a nice time. I thought to celebrate for myself, with myself, as i don't have anyone, but my pocket said otherwise. So i stopped my horses and told myself NEXT TIME BETA.

But yeah meeting with HER is purely a nice celebration on itself. I was so sad at first as she couldn't come on out first date but in next day she made a time for me, though brief but i was very glad to have her there. We chatted long. So in a way i can see that the whole time i was having through these weeks are choreographed already, what i needed i get. The time, the will, the money and the situations all were in my favor. It was a lucky time.

I was in a limelight of many people now. It is also a proud thing, isn't it? But i know that somewhere some people are turning against me. I am gaining more foes than friend and they are all hidden. No, they are not all day dreams i am having. I know it all coming. I can see it. I can smell it. Its my life dear friend, i am dwelling in it. For long. For better or worse it is my destiny to reach, My curse to bear.

There are so many projects pending for myself. Small things which i need to do now, as i have finished making almost all the things necessary for those jobs. But my utter laziness is the main constrain here. Yes i confess that i am a lazy person, i may have the potential to become great, well many people say that but i strongly doubt that because every circuit has a circuit breaker and my laziness is my own special kind of circuit breaker.

They say i am good at studies. Okk fine. But i don't study and the marks i get is the lowest kind of average  marks. I was not in a proper competition, but i am now in a hard competition. Thanks to my Burdwan & Calcutta university counterparts. My life has became hell. I am studying more yet feeling incompetent. As usual no one there to help me and as usual i don't need anyone's help :P lollz.. I am born to solve other's problem, to help, and probably without any expectations.

They say that windows 8 is designed to save batter but I don’t see any improvements. Oh ya yes… I was writing about my life no?? Well now, just as I have started writing this paragraph, it again restored itself to its shitty version which I was dwelling previously. Yes I am completely used to of it, if not, then I am at least assured that the life has started to suck again and its now in it’s normal avatar. I don’t have to worry more about the NEXT.

The roller coaster ride is seems to at it's end.

Good Night.

0 comments: