Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Tuesday...

7:02 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Another Tuesday. From past three Tuesdays I have been trying to finish this article off but couldn’t. Long waiting for Friday. No, I don't wait for Saturday, as it’s the day which I hate very much. Even Saturday has proven always good to me, I even born on Saturday but still the food I get in this day is unbearable. I have returned from college now, feeling very dizzy, I need to sleep; I know that, I have to stop taking MENTAT in morning also, I should restrict it to night only. It’s a medicine I am taking to improve my attention and concentration power but it has a down size. It makes me more lazy and I always feel sleepy.

I was getting lots of warnings that My MS Office 365 Beta subscription is now about to end in 24th this month. Its 26th now and I am using that disabled software. Its hilarious. No internet in home. Only some MB of 3G free data in mobile phone. I am out of Facebook and I don't feel like doing it anymore. Therefore, I can say that I am not at all addicted to it. Yes I recharged couple of GBs in my phone but I am not sure how long they goanna stay.

Life's journey is cumbersome and it does shows a million things on the way. Some could be predicted. Some are expected. Some are unknown and these unknown things makes up for the experiences. They may be bad or good in nature but the result or the end product or the experience you might say is always for good if observed closely.

They say never to reveal your true self to others for that they can try to harm you in zillion ways. Never ever revel your weaknesses and failures always boast on your achievements but the real thing as I experienced is that these kind of people are like dogs, they can sniff out your fear instantly. So it’s better to stay alert that they may backstab you rather than staying over confident that they don’t know anything about you. That’s why I speak my life out here. So that maybe some people will know where I failed and they can either gain experience or they can make plan to backstab me, for that I don’t care whatever they are doing. I am always prepared for the worst.

Yesterday I looked deep into Srimad Bhagwat Geeta, to find some answers. What I found I am not sure of but I found way and mental peace and some golden words to believe on. Yes one of my teacher has helped me a lot to see a way, the path was shady in front of me. I just identified it by his generous help.

The problem with my college class is that the pupils there are not of clear mind. They are from different backgrounds and they lack in one common place. That is to understand the situation as a whole and follow through the common task as their Ego is bigger than their hearts. They always look to themselves like some selfish persons.

Feeble persons always stay dependent on others. Or the very good friends does. And depending on others make their self esteem zero. But they don’t realize it, until it’s too late. Yes my sir is right. Some people should be left into their situations. It may take a long time but they do realize it in the end.

Shall I write more? Naah. Its of no use to elongate.

Bye

0 comments: