Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Saturday - 30/03/2013

8:07 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

After one holiday trip to my aunt, I am back to my shit hole last night. And I got to learn that no matter where you are, your luck will always follow you, even till the end of the world. I took some of my books there. I thought i would become the next Einstein but alas, it didn't worked that way. The place was utterly boring. Really the place should get an award for it.

I am continuing on having my shortage on internet. Got a discounted Reliance MNP offer which gives me 5GB of data for a month for 160INR. It also had a benefit, as the retailer said if i install another 160rs recharge i will get double benefit of 10Gb on next recharge but as my luck goes, i tried doing so and the good shopkeeper told me that the offer just expired. What a luck !

Experienced the horror of mobile internet customers, in many way. First with speed & jitter and second was with uploading. As most of my life is online i need to upload and download files frequently. But with this connection a simple uploading seemed impossible.

Moving on from that i got a Vodafone postpaid connection which was given as a loyalty program from Vodafone against my father's post-paid connection. Activated it last night. But the call rates are awfully high.

This morning i woke up with a call from my best friends, while she kept on telling that she ruined my morning, I am pretty sure that i ruined her, bigtime. Its really complicated and confusing between us. I keep on ruining her moments yet she again invite me for doing so. My first call from the new postpaid connection was also dedicated to her and no matter how hard i try i couldn't faked my voice to her, she caught me instantly. An amazing bond between us. Too bad she is engaged to someone else despite of all my efforts to make her mine. Its very true that not everyone can buy a Ferrari. They have to get satisfied by the picture of them in posters or by playing them in some motor sport video games.

That's the true misery of life my friend, we never get satisfied by what we have and no one does as we all belong to this human class, as said by one of my professors at college. Talking about college, its going war over there i think. Ha ha sadly they don't know what they are after. So naive they are. Egoistic yet feeble. Old enough to be immature again. Contradicting characteristics.

Slowly i am feeling that i should install MS Office 2003 again. One of the best office suit i have used. This kingsoft office is of no use. Practically its a demo version with all advance features left out. The most needed features are absent. Even the basic text alignments are not working. I don't know why. Yes the installation is very light weight and they should get credit for it but what's the use of having this light installation if the needed features are out? I can say one thing. No one can beat Microsoft in this Office software. There might be several alternatives of it, but none of them are close enough.

Its Saturday morning. Enjoy. I have a class of MBA now. Where i don't wanna go. Lets see what happens.

Bye

0 comments: