Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

6/07/2013 - Saturday

5:34 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
After I spent my night thinking about her getting married, I decided to recharge my internet plan at last. I recharged my internet not only because I have become restless but also because if I wouldn't be doing so within 2 day I would have to pay ₹200 as a fine also, that I certainly want to avoid. And what a welcome I got in Facebook. Marvellous, many of the people showed me a warm welcome and pretended as such they were missing me so much. But the irony is that they could have called me if their worries were of that magnitude, which they didn’t. So you can imagine what type of people I have and my exile made me stronger to these kind of blasphemous statements.

Luckily, today I don’t have any MBA class. If there would any, I don't know the way to face her. Well it’s going like so typical Bollywood movie like isn’t it? But dude, sometimes life does rings the bell, sometimes in ears, sometimes in head. And when it rings in head you can’t stand to think about something else. It’s like a sudden blow in your chest that you couldn’t breathe. Maybe things like these call “bolt from the blue”.

I don’t know why these things happens to me, I always dream of perfect life which I don’t know for some reason is out of my grip. I guess everyone’s life is so messed up. Where is my escape route? I don’t want any detour, I want my exit route, my extraction point. Is it so much to ask for?


Finding my cause and their reasons as well..

0 comments: