Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

07/07/2013 – Sunday – 9:21 PM

9:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I thought I was bunking my class but that class turned up as an off one. Sir already declared that and silly me! I forgot it so I called her and from there by the conversation, I came to know that she is getting married on the very next month. Can you believe it? I just thought about it and now it is there becoming a truth. Am I really an unlucky person or just my tongue is cursed? I don’t know but anyways she invited me to her wedding and I refused. Isn’t it obvious for me to refuse? How can I bear that sight? Anyways she is making a new beginning and I am happy for her that everything is becoming so picture perfect with her. What she and her family wanted is finally happening. But no matter how much I want to be a part of this, I cant.

Just came from my local parlour, doing my beard and saw people are standing in queue to get prasaad, there was a big puja today at local club-temple. So I stood in line also, my father told me to do so, who was on his way back to home collecting one packet of prasaad for my mother. I stood and collected one suddenly I saw my regular roll shop, the proprietor is very known to me and almost every day I visit his shop for his special roll, exclusive for me, and he is just on the gate of the temple but he cant leave his shop and stand in queue. I gave him my prasaad, he hesitated at first but as I am very known to him he accepted and I stood again in the ever growing queue and once again collected another packet of it. Feeling good. Really. Collecting some good karma’s for my future life beyond this messed up one.

Got a new good friend over Facebook, she is jovial and actually our thoughts matches but I don’t know maybe she will also enlist her name in my long book of lost friends. She is much younger than me, a local girl. Full of positivity but really her thoughts are of a heartbroken person; maybe she is a heart broken person. Not everyone shows their vulnerability at first time. Maybe she will open up in times but I found her much like me. But There are so many people I lost, sometimes I wonder what is the real fault in me? Am I not the one who matches with the rest? Like a fashion product out of time? Maybe I am. And here my uniqueness lies perhaps.

Another new semester will start tomorrow for me and I am praying to lord to give me power to endure and prosper. I ask nothing but some good time. Hope he will listen to me. pray for me friends.


Good Night

0 comments: