Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Quicksand...

10:46 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Living a life in an environment filled with quicksand is not that much popularly imaginable among normal people. But hey, as of now all you guys knew that there is something abnormal in me too. So the fact is that I may have an unspoken license to show you nits and bits of bizarreness which otherwise is overlooked by the false propaganda of positivity, which is followed by some people, known and unknown to me. To them life is all about false hope and to me they are just fools. Hope is good if it’s logically used to predict the future. But I shouldn’t hope for things which are impossible at current scenario. So I don’t hold or give false hope. Living under a shadows of hope, in a dreamland is easy as it would give you an escape from reality and put on a coloured glass in your eyes. But being babysitted by someone or something else is not in my nature. I can’t help but to seek for the truth.

People come and go in my life just new trains. I found my problem that I expect every train to stay in the station. It’s like a collection. Yes I like to collect things and trophies. But people on the other hand are not an entity to be collected. They have their own will and they will not stay at a place for long time. People like new things and they will move on and so do I. I should also move on. I am a dynamic person, I know I have potentials but my time is not right. I need the right time to express myself and this feeling is not coming from the helplessness of mine in this situation but from the very core of my realizations. So I have decided not to be attached with anything because people will leave me in the end and I can’t let them take away my little pieces of heart because I have many people but only a fragment of heart left and I don’t want to live the rest of my life as a zombie. I am slowly becoming one. And that’s a shame that I can’t stop it from happening. The vacuum of my own black hole is consuming me slowly.

I decided to take on the advantage of the free mnp scheme of idea cellular currently going on in my city and will convert all my sim cards by this offer. I will get 56₹ in each sim cards with power for 6 months, a lucrative offer no doubt. but I thought that I have some people to talk to and just one by one dominos has fallen and they are gone. Puff!! No one is here now and I am wondering to whom I will talk now? Everyone is busy in their over pampered world. Where they have many people to lick their feet. And they feel king / queen of the world and put a closed eye on the reality. And when they are thrown in the harsh grounds of reality, bham! They complain that the reality is so cruel to them. Baby! Just grow up, the reality was harsh all the time when you were wearing a sunglass. So now please stop complaining because it is you who didn’t prepared for the fall. I have no one to text & call. I hate Facebook and any social media. These are just a tool for sending some information worldwide and a replacement to text messages to me and nothing else.

The friendly person inside of me is dying. And it’s the fault of my luck perhaps because there are people out there who are being taken care of by their gang, followers, friends and fans and I have nothing. Am I jealous? No. am I angry? Yes. To whom? On god because his distribution of luck in not fair and I don’t give a shit about my karma in my past life. Sorry to say this god but if you don’t give me my memory back it’s of no use to give me punishment for what I did in my past life. And I will not endure the pain which you think is I am eligible for.  I mean who the fuck you are to decide for me? Give me back my memories and we shall see about the punishments till then just keep a distance from me. You were not there when I cried. You were not there when I craved for some good things and there is absolutely no necessity of yours now. You are just an idolization of things beyond human control and nothing else. You mean creatures feed on our worships and fear. You give trouble so that we live in a constant fear and worship you. And you know what?


FUCK YOU..

0 comments: