Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

End of MBA Semester 3....

10:33 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday my two weeks long semester exam got end. I really enjoyed studying this semester. There were several things to learn from it. I chose Project Management as my specialization and I knew I am going to like it. And it really worked out well. I don’t know what will be the marks of the exam. I am really not bothered about it. I may get backlog in my legal paper but still I enjoyed studying the course. A person with technical background like BCA & MCA coupled with project managing skills of MBA-PM is a good combination I think. Let’s see how the industry evaluates me. I always wanted to do PhD. Well a “Dr.” before my name would sound so nice. But then on the second thought, I have to support my family as soon as possible. Because it needs a bread earner now. All our funds are depleted because of studies. I am afraid that how I am going to repay them the debt. Though I know that debt of parents can’t be paid off but still I see no possible way to overcome this huge monetary burden.

The centre I was allotted to was in Durgapur. It was very far from my home. I have change buses and then have to catch auto rickshaw to get there. It was a totally 2 hours affairs for one side journey. The real problem starts at the time of coming from there. Buses were totally filled up. Have to stand my way to coming home, though I was lucky enough to get the seat most of the time but there was surely no guaranty of it. Learned many things about the life in these days. Saw many people. It was the first time I gave any proper online exam. The experience was good. And I am thrilled to give that. I have a very high typing speed and it really gave me an edge over other. Most of the days I complete my exam on 30 to 45 minutes before and in the last day I completed it 90 minutes before. But the exam was hard as always.

Just got a bad news, Idea MNP is closed now. I waited for my exam to over and when it was over, I called the shop and I got this awful news. Now I am wondering where I will port to. Vodafone is too costly and network problem is on rampart. I was using Aircel network, though in Virgin GSM connection, from almost 4 years and it never betrayed me. Airtel has the biggest and strongest of network and also it is costly as hell. The only USP of the Reliance GSM is now gone. They are again back to costly 3G service. Aircel and Reliance are expert in stealing money. Happened with me many times. Also their service calls and sms are total nuisance. BSNL is out of the league now. Cant port to MTS as it is CDMA and personally I don’t like CDMA service that much. Though MTS’s data service is good. My wish is to get port to Airtel so that I would never be losing network anywhere. But then again it has no good shop near my home. Also like I was getting money for incoming calls in Virgin, other services will not give me the same, it means I have to recharge my account on regular interval. And for that I need a company which will provide value for money. Airtel is certainly not a company of such features. Where Aircel has almost a good network to all the places I used to visit, even on other states, it also has some value for money plans and recharges like 50₹ full talk time as general offer and special offers in data also. I guess Aircel is a viable solution for me. My MBA mind is telling me that.


Also I was having extreme problem syncing music to my Lumia. The music I had just don’t get synced properly. I don’t know why. Microsoft made it cumbersome. I like music and I like it even more as I started to prune my music collection. Tried several softwares. No one is able to sync properly the way I wanted. I wanted an Apple experience but Microsoft failed to deliver me. I guessed I hopes too much from this Windows 8 experience. The official Windows Mobile App is useless for syncing music. It can copy pictures automatically but not music and I don’t know why exactly. Manual syncing doesn’t bring the album art and all the details I given to the music spending hours after hour correcting their info. Spend countless bandwidth to download them and this is I am getting. I am so disappointed from Microsoft. Seriously.

0 comments: