Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Love: What’s the first stage?

7:13 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

There are so many stages to a relationship. Simplifying it, I’d say – during courtship, in a relationship and after marriage. This article shall cover what’s before/during courtship! Pretty sure this will very much benefit you. Read on.

How do I choose?

Not surprising when people ask this. So many people in the world, but who do I choose?

What do you expect from your partner? Expectation is the #1 killer, thus I firmly believe in getting your expectations right, maybe lowering it. If you think you’ve got too high expectations and cannot find a girl that’s suitable, lower them a little. Or perhaps, you haven’t met the right one.

What can your partner expect from you? It’s good to know what you can be giving. Everyone expects different kind of treatment and different amount of attention. Do ask yourself how much you can give.

Who can I choose?

Almost anyone. It’s all up to you to make your choice of who you want to fall in love with. However, I’m not a risk taker when it comes to risking my friends for a relationship which has risks.

Personally, I just try not to fall in love with a good friend unless I understand her so well and know that, if one day the relationship doesn’t work out, we’ll still be friends. If not, you’re going to lose a friend — a good one!

You may not want to choose someone who has too much close mutual friends too. The problem here is – when you both fail to work out, your friends will be the one getting the shit.

Do I fall in love with the person first, or do I know the person better first then decide if I should love?

Both are fine, but I’d prefer to know a person better before I start courtship. Here’s my explanation – you won’t wanna waste your precious wooing, and knowing the person at the same time. You might find out that he/she’s not the one you’re looking for. Why the hurry then?

0 comments: