Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Perhaps there is nothing like UNCONDITIONAL LOVE ..

9:50 PM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »

Hi guys,

I m here to tell u something about LOVE.which i realised and felt..

LOVE.a four letter word.actually a pretty small word.but perhaps one the very powerful word known to mankind.they says humanity is based upon love.if so then why Merry McDallen is forbidden to love Jesus Christ? They say love is the root of all problems then my question is why we fall in love again and again?does we human love to love?if that so then why hatred becomes a very powerful emotion exactly equivalent to love?why the world now is filled with hatred more than it is filled with love where love is the core?in my sence all other emotions or passions there are love is the most unconditional thing.people also said that love is often unconditional or pure love is unconditional or anything like that.but as opposed to hatred which is purely unconditional love isn’t.u only love the people whu loves u.bt u can easily hate people who even might nt know u.like i personally hate osama bin laden bt does he know me?NO.nw there maybe some argue come.like many people loves Aishwarya Rai Bacchan ,though married she is queen of nt all bt most Indians [no offence] nw is this love?does ash knows evry men who likes her?NO.then is this love?the men would say YES.bt i realised that it is only a fantasy.it never last long.because before Ash it was Madhuri Dixit before madhuri it was Hema Malini and before hema it was Madhubala and so on.who was once dreamgirl of evry indian.so there comes another point that if people calls it love then its proven conditional.u r hit.then i love u.if u nt then i will forget u.so u see there also still some condition.at a rather bigger aspect.and if its NOT love then i call it infatuative fantasy.if its fantasy then its nt love for sure and then the whole point of conditionalism gets void here.bt wait.

Love has many different kinds.mother’s love.father’s love.frnd’s love.sister’s brother’s love.girlfriend’s love.wife’s love.etc etc etc..they all have their own conditions.the first and very prominent condition is to love.if u dnt love they will nt love u.if u r nt obedient to ur parents they will nt love u.if u dnt give gifts wife will nt love u.there also comes the libido aspect.if u cant satisfy ur parner physically then she/he will nt love u.or will cheat u.then how can love is unconditional?some people even might answer this questions.they might say that ya i can love someone who dnt love me.i can die for him/her although he/she dnt love me.bt i say that there sstill some conditions left.the condition is “i like/love u”.yes this is the prime condition.i love someone thats why i love that someone.whenever my love will fade my LOVE to him will end.nw the first love is the condition and the second love is the effect.let me explain –

I love someone.i like that someone.i like everything of that someone.i feel good.i need that someone.i feel enchanted being with that someone.its totaly my affection.it doest matter that someone likes me or not BUT I LOVE THAT SOMEONE.and my affection is purely my thing.its my will.but whenever my thing will get end my love will also end with it.and as evry human being is selfish to some extent [actually because our subconscious brain is very selfish by nature.it slowly kills our oun human body if it have to do so .. for details see discovery channel’show and selfishness is again a condition for many human activities both good or bad..much to gyaan isn’t it?? Ha ha ha].so love they do is for their own cause.because THEY LOVE.nt for the sake of that someone.it is the true nature of love.being conditional.

It is natural instinct in us, in evry living being.most of the animals are monogamous in nature.bt there are also some so called devoted lovers among those wild beasts.bt if u watch them closely their love is also bound by some need.some condition.if the partner is good then only their relationship continues.we humans cant leave with the partner who cheats us.dnt believ us.hav no faith.dnt respect the our family & values & etchics.we dnt love them.then its also a condition.isnt it friends?What u guys think?write to me.reply me in anywhere u can.comment me.blog me.scrap me.mail me.anything.the problem with u guys that u never reply.thats why i cant come to any conclusion.anyways i never loose hope for reply.

sayonara

0 comments: