Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

My Chennai Journey Part 1

10:30 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Hii guys,

Today i m about to tell u about my Chennai journey. I started my journey right at 4:30 am sharp. From my house. With my parent mom & dad carrying 5 luggages.2 suitcases, 1 big bag, my laptop bag and 1 water case. My father’s elder sister, her husband and son has also joined us at station. Well basically our journey started with an auto-rickshaw and ended with an auto-rickshaw as well.the boy is very much restress.always doing bad things.and disturbing people.its not that i m and i was a very quite calm good kid.the boy is very much restress.always doing bad things.and disturbing people.its not that i m and i was a very quite calm good kid and i HATE problem childs.but this kid has absolutely no discipline from his parent’s side.his parents don’t do any disciplinary punishments to him.thats why he always keep beating others.destroying things.always disturbing others.demanding things.damaging goods.not only his acts are destructive but hius thinking is also.he said himself that he likes to beat others.he is beating his parets too.very PROBLEM child.should be put into a strict boarding school.the boy is in now class lower KG bt still his parents feend him milk in the baby feeding bottle.the boy sucks his fingers.and the boy is nt a baby.its a full grown child.so much irritating to see.when child grew up it is the duty of the parents to stop his from keep doing such things.Ya i m telling much about this kid in the start because i absolutely HATE this kind of kid.it gets me crazy when i see him.such a little boy with a very big attitude. Absolutely ill-mannered.anyways staying with this kid with absolutely mouth shut position is a very difficult task for me.

Anyway the journey started in the AC chair car of black diamond express, then continued, and ended in AC 2tier COROMONDOL express.i keept my twitter alive through the whole journey.i don’t know how many of my blog’s visitors followd my tweets bt i keps them all informed at my blog and at my orkut a/c that i m gonna update my status at twitter.i havnt got any reply in any of my social network a/cs so therefor i think that NO one has followed me on twityter.however i will keep updating my tweets.blogging my passion.so whoever wants the full details HAVE TO view my twitter page for details.this is my main blog.NOT my status updates and therefor i CANT always blog.i cant blog from my mobile and i cant carry my lappy EVERYWHERE.

Anyway when we reached Chennai we have to wait for about 2 hours to get an AC rooms.we planned to stay in two separate rooms. As my father is a heart & eye & kidney patient. He needs to rest completely. As he is main cause of coming to Chennai.but it wast happened as we planned and both 6 peoples have to staty in a one room.and bliv me its a hell.the boy starts his disgusting deeds from morning and he will nt sleep in night at times.my family is having too much trouble for that little scroundel.my mom is too a patient.me too.actually we also came for a check-up.and the most strange thing is that, that boy’s parents wont tell it any word until or unless it started to disturb them.that boy should be beaten enough to break all his bad will.

The treatment started and the first day Dr.Arun kumar,who is said to be the best urologist in the Apollo center,without examining my father and doing any diagnostics directly told my father to go through a lithotripsy, a procedure where shockwave have been forced upon the kidney to dust the calcially stone inside the kidney.after going through the procedure, which is said to be a 45mins+1hour 15mins total 2 hour affair, my father keep feeling very much pain and keep vomiting.i could not understand that whats in the matter of taking anything.my father is on fasting since morning that day.and they didn’t gave him a glass of water.one doctor is saying that my father can go and have a normal life now.bt since he is having that problem they have to admit in the EMERGENCY bt there too his pain havnt gone so he is then admitted to general ward.and i stayed there as an attendant there whole night.whole night my father feeling pain and he keeps moving in the bed,my words cant describe the moment.bt i got a very new kind of experience. I gained much knowledge about handling patients in hospital.u know what,in the night i saw that the blood in coming out in the saline tube.i got so much panicked.in the biology books i hav read that the blood only comes in the tube when the patient collapsed.i thought in a second that my father has died.i rushed to the nurse and told her and she told me that its very normal if he keeps moving his hands.i felt so much relieved then.i have to keep records of volume ,time ,behaviour of all water intake and urine passouts.this is a very critical job.the doctor said to me that the fragments of the kidney stone may come out with the urine.so i kept looking for the stones by searching in the urine. But i found none.anyway i have through a very tough situation.at morning when my father is sleeping i tried to sleep but the nurses kept me awake by interrupting me from time to time for bringing medicines or going to the biling division.anyway the doctor came and told me that the patient can be discharged today.after discharging we bring the patient to the hotel bt again that problem child is making our life hell.

Then my father keep having pain all day.and today when we go to the doctor for checkup he says that the stone hasn’t broke yet.and he havnt seen any stone like this.nw the question is hw can a doctor does any operation without getting clear idea about the treatment and the patient he is dealing with.is this called a quality healthcare?NO.absolutely NOT.we are not richi rich people.we dnt have bank full of notes.nowor is saying that he might go for a PCNL operation which is a big and critical operation.we maybe a layman in this medical field but we told the doctor in the first visit to do a PCNL operation.we prepared ourselves for that.but the doctor is a total useless.SHIT him.

So i m now having my dinner.writing this blog.saikat da called me just now.and i forgot to tell him that i m updating my tweets for the updates.i will call him and tell him.

Anyways, sayonara.pray for my father.

Good night u all.

0 comments: