Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Finally Committed !! :)

8:49 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hey folks,

today i became committed.after a very prolonged series of problematic confusions i finally get committed to girl who perhaps loves me most in this world besides all my faults..yesterday i talked about this with my dear friend Jalal.he helps me to make my decision.

she proposed me many times in these recent days.she even told her parents about me and that she loves me.she told me that she cant think anyone in my place.she is crying for me.bt i 1st told her to wait as i m lacking the feelings for her.but she insisted and said that she has no doubt that she loves me.then i said okk.lets give it a try.but i don't know why she loved me.i m a worthless boy.i have nothing.nothing in particularly mine.no money.no bike.no looks.no academic results.no job.no assurance.i even don't have a life insurance. :( .i m a big fat dark boy having a bad looking face.

my laptop is running fine and i m having a very good time with my laptop.

please wish me and my partner a happy future ahead..

khuda haafiz.

0 comments: