Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

The Beginning of a Fight …..

9:53 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

hii all,

its me again ,sitting in my desk with my lappy,wearing pyjama and t-shirt.feeling exhausted after last night’s excessive chatting till 4 am.with my gf and a brother.

its all started after 13th of march.miscall on our landline started to disturb us.mostly after 1 am.its ridicules.and its started showing up more prominently after 15th.

at 13th i accepted my gf’s propose.and from 15th it started.me 7 my gf and that brother of mine thinks that its a evil work of my ex.as she has become envy of my love.

from many days my frnds and my gf telling me that they r sensing that my EX is having a THING for me.she tries to impress me.i told u guys in my previous blog postings.yesterday night there is too some miscalls.my gf is worrying for me.its natural on her side.and i appreciate that.bt my ex have to pay the price if she is really behind this whole drama.

i told my father about this and told him to install a CLI in landline also.he agreed bt as we r going out of station of some days and we r busy making arrangements of this maybe we install that when we come back.

its a beginning of a fight my fnrds.i hav fought it earlier too when my ex was playing a love triangle game with on of my close fnrd.and for that my frnd become frenzy over me and he started to giving me threats.i endured him and learnt many things from that.now i m very strong.and i know how strong she is.she have frnds.she can make new frnds regularly caz she knows how to impress a male.males become crazy for her.she knows all the arts.

well its my time for tution is coming up.catch u giys later.

tata

0 comments: