Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

The days i hibernated ……

5:39 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hello,

hw r u all today?feeling good?hmm.i dont know what i m feeling for.nothing seems alright to me.in these days.many things happened and happening.

my university 1st sem results came out.i scored only 7.86.i was very dishearten then.i thought that i wud get 8 atleast.bt as my results shows and as i thought i got very bad marks in maths and digital electronics.

i bought a new laptop and this is the biggest news.i proposed a girl ehose name i cant disclose here and my best frnd of collg also proposed me.and now i m in a very confusing jeopardy.what to do.a girl loves me and i dnt have a feeleng for her and i love a girl who is still confused with her past.i dont know whats happening to me bt as it is happening to me i hav to endure it.

i like both the girls.bt i lacked my feelings for the second girl.whats this all happening to me?why its all happening to me?
i have felt many things.i havnt slept fotr many nights for the problems i am having throughout these days.and these r unbearable.

will say more soon…feeling sleepy nw..

bye bye

0 comments: