Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Why I was not Online for about a month ..

7:21 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hii guys,

its me again after a veryyyyy long time.i know i sud be punished.many many things have been happened in these days.i have to have 100 or more hours to wirte all about those days.many things have been changed.many things which i never dreamnt of happened..

hmmm

from where shall i start?…lets see.well as far as i can recall .. i tasted alcohol in the college.ya i admit it was a very bad deed i have done but i dont know at that moment i felt that i have to do it.i want to get acquainted with that thing..i drank 3 pegs.2 peg with water.last peg raw.nothing happens with me.except a bad feeling which gets me.i become very sorry for my deed that day later when i came from college.and i swered that i must not do that again because i dont know what effect it had on my heaklth but it had a very bad effect in my soul….and without soul i cant live.

then from that day after i felt a strange bond between me raj & jalal.then our project of presentation came.but my computer’s motherboard gets burned.thats why my whole project gets stalled.but as its a team project and i got an excellent team including raj and rahul.we made the best and costiliest presentation and documentation upon the subject AREA 51.in the time of project i used sanchita’s laptop for more than 24 hours in total.my whole documentation is made on her lappy.and for that i really thank her..

then came our internal class tests.and for humanities division we r very tired.its not that the subject is boring or the teachers are boring bt the things we have to do or doing are boring..and for that we sometimes loosing that enthusiasm..

in our vb exam many of our students boycotts the exam because the question paper is hard and none of the questions are discussed in the class by our respected teacher.

many more happens through these days..will tell u later….

bye

0 comments: