Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

The dream i had today 2

2:07 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

The dream that i had today..... part 2

Hii all,

After the first dream i woke up.and then again fall asleep.and started to seeing another dream.this dream is bit more realistic.i m in my normal state walking down the streets of dolly lodge.when i suddenly saw a girl.very beautiful ,fair ,having a good length of hair.wearing a black jeans and a slight brown redish type pullover. Very sexy in looks.walking and at the end of the road when i came closer to her i saw my class note copy of nandan sir’s physics class in her hand.then she went to the petrol pump.[i don’t know why] and then i told her the if she ever have any problem of understanding the writing she can tell me.i live nearby.when she turn around i am very astonished to see her face.its my EX’s face with slight changes.she said that she is in class 10 [and i m sill in my 1st year] of mahila kalyan.and she got my copy from a paperwala.she started to chat with me and i was very happy then.and after she got up in a bus towards Asansol.i got up in my old cycle[ranger swing bt surprisingly its in red in colour..when i had that cycyle in purple colour] and cycled to my home in uttarayan....

I don’t know why i saw this dream.whats the connection of it.when in chenai i m NOT thinking abt my EX for any instatnce.i m commited to som1 else now.bt why i cant forget my past.that girl.why???is she is residing in my subconscious brain?for ever?why?why i cant delete her from my memory?

Still looking for the answers....

L

bye

0 comments: