Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Its Party time ……. 16/03/2010

11:02 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hii,

i m just woke from my 6 hours sleep. From 3pm to 9 pm. and none, hav tried to wake me up. what a mess. i just lost my precious 6 hours. And what i m seeing after i woke up? my net is not working. oooh i m so much angry right now so i started writing this blog and i saving this blog in a word file and whenever my net becomes active i will upload it to blogspot. well How r u all? i wonder sometimes that what u all are doing right now. Well none of u ever shared that with me but i think it is my duty to ask for u on regular basis. Today i m feeling a bit relieved because i heard that there was our presentation session will going to be happen in 26th of march but as i m going to Chennai at 25th and i gave a letter to our department’s HOD and humanities department HOD also in this regard and they accepted the letter too. Moreover, for that, we buy our train reservation tickets and now it is very hard for us to cancel those tickets, as this operation is very must for my father. He is suffering from a staghorn stone in his kidney. But i asked today the HOD of humanities about that exam and he told me that it would be fine if I do my part of that presentation after coming back from Chennai.

Today me and mb gave jalal a party. He was a hell of a guy. Very helpful in nature. And whatever be his external appearance was i realized that he is such a darling boy. Very cute from inner self. he too has a same taste of dream girl as me. He too wants a simple girl as i found in mb. Well apart from this my life is now going somewhat smooth. i got a committed girlfriend. and its feeling like i m in top of the world.

I do not know. The god in that above world don’t seems to be pleased when i m happy and he does something that makes me cry everyday when i just started to smiling and thinking of being happy forever. i never got a chance to meet that person but if i would someday i surely will give him a big punch in his mouth. To make my life hell every time when its gonna be heaven.

Its is said that everyone’s luck is written by some god. Someone writes them. Well its my personal view that when there is a good god writing my luck after some lines of writing he goes to the toilet and in his place a bad god enters and edited and ended my luck with some bad lines. For that everything is my life starts with a big bang of happiness. It stays joyful for some time and from the middle, it started twisting, and it always ends with my tears.

From my very childhood i never got any chance of being a good friend of anyone except my best friend saumya.i never good good friends as my views ,mentality ,ideas dont match with them.i dont liked the topic of sports as i m nt interested in the matter of any kind of sports.i dont discuss the topic of hard high leveled study that time. Because i m a mediocre student. i don’t have such caliber to sit with them and discuss about any higher algebra or any physics topic. upto my class 7 its mathematics ,Bengali ,English and upto class 10 i was only interested in geography, Bengali ,history ,English. And in class 11 & 12 its biology, Bengali and English which catches my attention. i was never a true science student from the beginning though i completed my HS in science division. And there is another third kind of topic arises when i m in my class 8. It’s the topic of girls. And i was very shy about that topic and also i had a very low knowledge about that because i don’t had any girlfriend not any female friend till my class 11.when i got to a co education school leaving my boys school. So i cant discuss anything about it and these 3 conditions made me a loner from my very childhood. I was always a lonely guy. Now i m heart of my friends. They say that if i ever miss a class i have to let them know about it because they will too miss their class with me because the class seems very unsalted when i m not around.

Well now i have to call my gf as she gets tensed if do not call her back now. She gave me many miss calls.

Okk guys.

Bye bye

Gd n8

0 comments: