Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

The day i told it all to her …..

10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hii,

its me again.writing from my lappy.just came home after eating delicious moglai of the deep snacks of court bazaar.not so very famous moglai but in my sence he makes the most delicious moglai in the whole asansol.today i gave treat to saumya.because its my turn now to celebrate my committed life..well once again.ha ha ha.i gave treat yesterday to my friend biswajit and arghya.and its now jalal who is left to give a treat.

well my friends,sometimes life plays a very twisted game with people.what we have we dont want and what we want we dont get.and we don't feel importance of anything unless it is lost or taken away by fate.realization.its is the very root of the feelings.sometimes we had our feelings to someone but we cant realize it unless or until something happens and from that when we start to realize the absence of the presence of that thing we start to miss that thing badly and in the end that feeling of missing something makes us mad to that extent that we want to do anything to get that.

i dont know i am mad of what.but i now love ________.sorry guys cant disclose the name here now.because i dont want to make a public statement this time.but i tested her in many ways and all time she excelled in my exam of love.she loves me from the deepest core of her heart and this is the only thing which i want from my partner to give me.YAA I M MAD FOR HER NOW.

back to friday night when i was chatting with jalal,frustated about my situation,listening to jalal’s chat,and that chat changed my whole  point of view of mine for ________.jalal told me that i should hgive her a chance for hewr love is true for me.i dont know.i always fail to identify people.but as far i could have tested ________ her love for me is unconditional.i told her every thing of my past in details.i told her my each and evry love crush.and i even behave very frankly and viulgurly with her.but though she likes me for who i m nt what i am.well to speak of truth i m nothing.i m a complete looser.a day dramer.an idiot.i m not a good child.not a good student.not a good academic.evryone of u know how goodlooking i am.and according to my EX i m not a good lover too.amazing isnt it?

talking of that bitch.she is tyrying to impress me bad;ly but still i dont even look at her ass.and thats makes her more crazy and desparate to grab my attention.saikat is her poor victim at college.shes got some hell of a charm to impress boys.she can impress every male.but atleast she cant impress me now.

enough said..

bye bye

sayonara

0 comments: