Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Cloudy Lousy Days …..

6:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Hello guys,

Missed me?i know u don’t cause no one of u guys care that i m writing of not or im here or not.i m living or dying.if u does then u wud have leave any connects on any of my contact medium.but nah u don’t.I know i havnt wrote for several days.it doesn’t that i was ill or anything like that.nor i was too busy.ya i was lazy.i m a lazy fellow.very lazy.so lazy that i even sometimes forget to bath & brush.nah i m nt a workaholic.i rather i keep running away from work.specially study.bt yeah if i get anything curious then i become just opposite.no not these days i m busy converting my orkut profile into a miniature ebay but there were certain things which i get involved.and those things are nt any important one.

You know sometimes you have to lost urself completely for the sake of nothing.in my case i have done that too.why i m writing today this blog? seriously i dnt know though i dnt have internet connection today.maybe the line is broken somewhere.but it is maybe the mood of mine which inspires me to write the blog today.

Today i m feeling very alone.very isolated.cut off from the world.insomniac?perhaps ..though i have evry equipments to get connected bt the social world suddenly seems very boring.why i don’t know.maybe i m missing someone very close and dear.who left the orkut for some days and suddenly the whole orkut becomes saltless.ya i have gain lot more fnrds and among those i have gt a very close new frnd names Kuntalika.she is a very nice girl.calm quiet sober mannerfull.very frndly.treats me good.she is very open minded yet very sophisticated.she is nt like other girls who completely gone insane for the name of fashion she is just like any other girl bt with midas touch.she is from Bengali [vernaculer] medium like me.she is a fine painter.singer.dancer.teacher.very good frnd.i don’t know i met many girls bt after meeting her i m getting a positive vibe.dnt know what she is or what she think of me bt in 48 hours she became a very good frnd of mine.a close frnd. ya its true i dnt know more abt her bt i know this for sure that she is very good girl.ya i know maybe i was wrong all the time uunderstanding peoples ..well girls actually bt again i hope against the hope and bliv that this girl is nt like others who just make frnds for fun.currently talking with her through sms.she is so open minded that she knows the true meaning if frndship and love.she knows the difference and she knows the basics.she is a hell of a frnd for anyone.she wants to become a fine artist.thats very modern.imean she is nt bounded by the thinking that without getting a degree of doctor or engineer life wud be finished.

In other side my another best frnd Ratri gt a heartbreak when her topper bf ditches her after telling her lie that his father is against their relationship.lastly he declares that they are not meant for each other.she is completely brokedown.and nw she just want to die.i m feeling very sorry abt her.i liked her.i even proposed her once.she didint accepted me telling me that she cant be a good gf for me bt she liked that boy from earlier times.if she even tells me abt that i wud nt have proposed her.its kinda embarrassing you know to propose and getting refused when i was 100% sure that she will gonna accept me.bt...anyways.now i dnt want her to cry.i cant see her in tears.she is a gud frnd of mine.hw can i let it be?i always try to give her company to share her loneliness to share her sorrow bt she wont let me do this all time.even today she went to sleeping while talking to me it doesn’t that she felt s;eepy bt she dnt want to talk with me maybe she is thinking that i m taking another chance on her in her this poor situation.bt she is completely wrong.what mistake i have done before i dnt gonna repeat that again.i know i m nt suitable for her and family.i m nt a topper.bt i hope one day she will realize that nt all study toppers are life toppers.life is the biggest hurdle which a man have to cross swiftly.then he can only become a real topper.unless he does that everything is fake.every thing is cheap.

I m using docomo for someday because it has unique 100 local sms/day facility at the price of 3 sms.becausei used to send sms from internet for free and nw i dnt have my internet connection well i have bt i have fulfilled my monthly cap and i dnt want to get scolded bt my parents again for excess bill.i dnt have any good balance in my phones too.i dnt call much these days.i dnt have anyone to call.i m completely alone in the world.people come and stay and then go.no one stays eternal.i accepted it.this whole world is like a station.the why wud my heart be an exception?

Well that miscall problem hasn’t over yet.i know the guy who is doing that.i have gathered all the proofs to get him behind bars i m just waiting for the correct time.i will beat him first then put him behind bars.he dnt know what i m capable of.i even traced his number and ip.and i m sure police hearquarters can do it so easily.i hav even contacted my known person at Lalbazar [Indian police harquarters] for that and he told me what to do now.and i m following his words.ha ha ha.

I have a peculiar pain in my both foot.at first i thought that it would be for my increased uric acid bt though i m taking the hight power medicine daily twice my pain remains the same and its increasing and staying all the time nt like previous one when i had pain only after i woke up.i even used some painkiller ointments bt they r in vain.i dnt know what happens bt its paining and at last i m using a homeopathy medicine.i hav completed one vial and nw taking 2nd vial.dnt know what gonna happen.bt i m very worried abt that..

My laptop is having problem continuasly.i m using kaspersky 2010 IS and its using too much juice out of my lappy.i m thinking of buying a Graphix Card between XFX ATI Readon 5770HD and 5750HD.can choose between themboth are almost same.where 5750 is low pricy bt its rarely available.other hand 5770 is readily available bt costly.bt i have to buy one as without the card my desktyop is becoming junk day by day and i want my happy desktop back at any cost.

Ya today i m missing Monideepa also.she is my good frnd.good classmet.bt dnt know i m missing all my collg,all my frnds,the canteen,the dhaba,and ofcource moni’s long hair choti.which i used to pull all day.ha ha ha.if i m missing just 10 months of my collg time i cant dare to think hw it gonna feel to leave the collg for life after 2 more years?maybe i will become more mature.

Ya i made lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes in this blog and i want to leave them in this blog intentionally i dnt want to let all know that i use word for my drafting and also i want to keep my uniqueness in this blog so that my followers and readers get a private touch.nt any robotic touch.ha ha ha.what u say dear?should i correct all my mistakes or just leave them ?. i m waiting for ur comments.

Bye bye
best of luck for the exam guys..
take care......

0 comments: