Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Dissatisfied …

10:23 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

hey fellas,

after all those days.i finally collected some time to write up my own. The same old boring story continues as she always made my mood sick and later tell me that i m a bad person. Always threat me by saying that she will die if she wil nt get me.she lost her mind.she thinks that she can get everything in this world by her will.yesterday she gone up mad and start doing things all over again.she made me angry and then told me i m angry when if i get angry by any time i told everyone that i m nt in control i will tak with them later on.ya i get angry fast.i cool down fast.she is mocking my words and i hate that thisnk very much.she is doing the things which i hate most. Denying of words.changing statement.always staying in hot mind.i mean she is total phycho.she don’t know what she is doing.she don’t know what she wants.she tells me a confused impossible man and she is more confused than me.well the reasons for my confusions are getting stronger and now i have come to a conclusion.

What i learnt that nt only love can make any relation strong u have to have a strong relation also compatibility ,understandbility ,peace ,patience ,environment.u cannot shake evry milk u got or cant mash evry lemon u got.u have to have squeeze out the necter slowly it takes time & so patience is needed.no dececion in this world is made by the rule of NOW.u have to think.slowly.neutrally.time is one of the precious gift u can have and give.because u cant take that back from the person u gave that.or no oe can get that back from u.i askd her time she gave me and take that back.after couple of hours.

MB told me that she dont know drawing yet she can draw like a pro...and nw she is telling another person that she learnt it upto 2nd year.somedays ago she denied abt any previous relationship and yet again she accepted to me that there was a boy who betrayed her.i told her everything in my life and yet she hides from me, fakes me words?

I got my antivirus.quickheal 2010 internet security today bt its a crappy software.thats why they r giving this almost in free of charge.my mobiles are healthy bt i lost my will to speak.i mean what shuld i speak when no one is hgearing it?why i wud contact anyone when no one is replying?whats the point of getting attached with phone when everyone is busy with someone else?ya i m a poor person with low on balance.can only give miscls or send free sms through net.bt still i believe i m good frnd.best buddy that anyone could have.

Tomorrow is my HU practical examination.i havnt touched any page.because for a reason i become very unstable.cant concentrate. cant do anything.feeling alone bt i m used to it.isnt it?ha ha ha ha ha.take the life as its coming to u.flow with the flow.live the moment.

Wish me luck.not for exam only bt for the life.

sayonara

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my God...is your grammar that bad or are you purposely doing this?

Hey...how come you guys fall in love with witches like this?
Maybe what Jean Paul Sartre said was right:''The other is hell''