Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Puja at home … bt no happyness in me …why i stay always in pain ?

10:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Hii guys,

Ya its me.its always me writing in this blog.day by day.week after week.bt no one of u cares.ist it guys?gosh today is one hell of a day it was.my morning started at 6 trying to snatch out some more little extra time to stay on bed.then i just recalled that today is 27th and we have a puja at home today.i got up and guess what i started doing orkut.dnt know why bt maybe i felt vey suffocated being without net especially orkut.i dint missed my frnds.i missed just orkuts.why?the question remains unanswered

Then i took the bath,i mean its seriously very early for me bt though i took the bath.then i do the little sun worshipping and after that i waited for the priest to come.and he finnaly came late at 10:30.ya i was very happy to see today that argha and biswa came.saumya came too.bt as he was busy with studies he came little late.i distributed the prasaad to each of the flat members.

Today is Dipanwita di’s birthday also bt maybe she is very busy for her exam.i wished her both in sms and orkut.i never gt a taste of the love of elder brothers and sisters.maybe god don’t want me to have any.

I talked to Monideepa today.we chatted much.actually it will continue more if my cell wudnt ran out of balance.dnt know she is happy or nt to talk to me or she become more sad after talking with me i don’t know what i know that i was very happy to hear her voice.maybe like always the talking will go to THAT part so its maybe good that my balance gets 0 and she didn’t call me back.bt still i think why didn’t she called me back to bid me good bye?she wud have do that.i does that all the time.this time she didn’t well i dnt have any right to mind.bt still she could...anyways

Today i saw wake up sid.nt a very famous movie.not a masterpiece.nt a blockbuster.bt a very sweet love story which is actually like mine.nah nt love bt the story is like mine.it has also the same thing of realization of love.as i m facing in my life,well almost except that i m nt rich in my life.i m very poor.

I m so poor that i cant eat today.i cant get any good food of town as its way to costly for my pocket.my pocket is dry as any well of rajasthan.i told my father today for a special tiffin today and requested him to bring it himself.everyday i go out to do my tiffin.today i asked him for that.he refused because he had to take his elder sister to any homeopathy shop.i mean they have problems everytime.and for that everytime they call jy father to solve that and because of that my father go to them leaving us.and this time again me.i even told him to get dinner.bt he did refused that also.he cant because he is tired.ya he paid me some money which i thought to spend bt for my unfortunate luck i get no food shop open.and i m nw starving.sleeping hungry.ya i will continue to sleep hungry until he bring me what i wanted for.maybe i m arrogant.bt thats what i m....i m me...proud to be me...

Maybe at the end of the day just now i hurted Kuntalika & Ratri by my rude words.bt what can i do.i was hurt too and the whole day passed they didn’t even cared to giv me any reply miscls.they dnt need me so they dnt miss me.they all tell lies about making me their frnd bt in reality i m nt more than any plain old orkut frnd.which bored them.which irritated and disturbes them all the time because he cn give miscals and he have free sms.maybe i sud have to let them loose.let then go.let them set free.give her some space.maybe i m suffocating them.strangling their time and privacy.i sudnt.i wil stop it by now..

Actually you know what?there are many people who sleep empty stomach.does fasting almost each day.why i m so upset of being empty nw? Its not a big deal.isnt it?one day i m gonna pay all the monetary debts which i had for my father & mother is i had any.atleast they will nt scold me for that.

What i learned today?well considering wake up sid.i guess i m hard to wake up than sid.what he is acting i m living.i m also like him.last in every stage.ya he is indeed a good photographer bt i dnt have any qualities.ya i can make food bt he learnt that.bt bbasic thing is that REALIZATION.unless u realize anything u cant do anything.not anything good.and i perhaps havnt realized anything..

Well atleast tomorrow i m going to collg just to meet up with my frnds.i m happy abt that.lets see what happens next..

Bye bye

0 comments: