Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

4th Semester exam ended ..

10:57 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

finally the exams ended.i craved for this moment from long.though i seldom study.i m nt a bookworm.i rather made my knowledge my friend.nt the bookish definition.the exam went on good with just 1 major bump ,the mathematics part.

mathematics is just alike an arch enemy for me.i mean i hate this study more than anything.bt there was times when i just dreamt abt studying maths and maths only.tomorrow i have to go to college and this time i have to make sure that i bring my books with me because last time i forgot and for that i m going to the college for this time.and let me tell u guys i HATE going college.and every time i go there i have to see that cold blooded bitch’s face there.

still Nokia Mail is not working will complain about it again, or better i can visit any nokia care shop nearby.afterall i m free now and i dnt have any more work to do bt i kept myself busy by viewing movies and studying for the future and to quench my thrist of knowledge.now sometimes some pricks ask me why i m going after it?but i can only say one thing.gathering knowledge to me is like getting dope.i mean it turns u on man.seriously its like an addiction to know more more and more.application/well no knowledge gets wasted my dear and rest assured mine will nt go in vein.and meanwhile i can still get to play the “GEEK OF THE BATCH”.ha ha ha

they say i write good but how many of them actually see?i mean come on  guys my blog is here for almost a year now and till now only 77 likes? ….means that they dnt understand me.and sorry guys no help for u here.u either have it in you or YOU DONT to what it takes to be a READER ..

sayonara

0 comments: