Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

After a long time …

9:15 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Yes, friends I am back after a very long time I am finally able to write something. Its not I was very busy but it is that I did not found anything in my life to share about.as my regular readers know that I am just a boring life with even boring life. ya I used to give regular updates to social networks but as of my blog I stopped writing anything. I do not know what is wrong with me but It is sure that I am really goofed up badly with my life.no one wants any incomplete life. Neither did I. Never…

The one I love does not love me. it’s painful but as I’m used to pains more than anything I accepted the truth but in the other hand as I m a Gemini my dual personality sometimes refuses to accept this truth. Well this is I think the common problem with any Gemini. We fight with ourselves more than we fight with anyone else.i am fighting and please wish me strength ..

I haven’t been writing since I got admitted into a gym. Well the purpose was surely to defeat a brat but after that? Well I took it as a challenge to defeat my own fattiness. I want to be a hunk life all other boys are. I want to become something good looking. I know god hasn’t gave me natural looks. I don’t look like a 20 year old boy even but still sometimes I wish to become a heart throb. Even the caged bird sometimes tries to fly …

I was criticised all the time for my works and the biggest critic in my life I have ever seen is myself.so I always try to judge myself from another person’s point of view.bt it consumes more time of thinking and the action time gone wasted.bt I learned that it is in my nature, to think. I am a great listener and thinker for sure but not a very good worker. I am a plan maker but seldom I take any actions on it.my plans keeps changing, well maximum of them.

Satya Sai is dead. Osama is dead. Well America claims so. gas price has been increased. People are still dying of hunger, accidents, and terrorism. Maybe few days later the fate of westbengal, my home state may go into someone new’s hand. But the real question is is there anything in MY life or any other common man’s life changed? Or will going to change? ..for me it is a big NO

Friends I hate politics very much. I hate the politicians not because they r liars but because they r corrupted and corrupting the nation day by day. If they can, they will sell the whole nation and put the money in Swiss bank account. Their brutality proves that they r no longer consider themselves human and they r not even fighting or as in their words WORKING for country. They are working for themselves. Democracy is gone in India my friends. We need a dictator right now. Because politics become so heinous here, that even god forbids this place long ago.

Today I am feeling so much upset. I don’t know or I don’t want to know because if I knew the cause I might suffer from more pain so its best left unknown for a greater good. Exams are near. I can smell the pressure but after that what? Our teacher refused us to teach the most important subject in our whole 5th sem. and there is no teacher here.

I am living in a same small room 24 x 7 but my mind is not narrow. I broaden this. I will keep broadening this until I can forgive HER completely. She recently changed her bf and no one is more happier than me.

Anyways bye friends.thanks for your patience …

Good night,

God bless the world..

Bye

0 comments: