Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

TMC won in West Bengal but the question remains the same .. Whats next ?

6:51 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Yes my friends after 35 years of tyranny finally CPM (LEFT FRONT) was defeated in Bengal, its only biggest strong hold. CPM has been in west Bengal more than anywhere and it is the longest running communist party in anywhere in the world. TMC or AITMC or All India Trinamool Congress gains power of west Bengal finally. Shreemati Mamata Banerjee takes the lead now. she will be the next chief minister of WB. her dream became true. and she also said that she will share her dreams with the public of wb. but as soon the results came out gas price have been increased to whooping 5 rupees per litre. surely my uncle would be in problem who bought a new car recently.as she promised action will be taken from 0 hour but I am not seeing anything here. And I guess I am not so blind..

What CPM did to us is brutual but we have also seen the brutuality of tmc.didnt we?so in future 5 years what will gonna be happen?tmc said no fight.bt also said they arnt wearing bangles in their hand.two self-contradicted notes from single place.what if they started to act like cpm ?well they will always have an alibi that CPM DID THIS AND WE ONLY ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE.why maobadi only kills cpim public not anyone else?think people think.i m nt a cpim member I hate them as much I hate any other political party.bbt that doesn’t means that I like tmc also.

If they prove that they work hard for Bengal and do best I will b in their favour.but if not I will surely speak out.

Jai hind

0 comments: