Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Another Sunday ..

2:26 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
hii folks.its me again writing on a Sunday.it supposed to be a fine Sunday.it has every ingredient that can make it a fine one.but still something is lagging.something very important.but i don't know what is it.maybe its something i used to live.. it seems something is missed. a spice of life.
i am missing someone.yes i am missing someone.but to someone who doesn't not have any value for my absence then certainly that person doesn't have the value of my presence also. so i left her free. free from me. she doesn't misses me.i never come into her thoughts.then whats the use of mine? nothing.she is happy without me and her new found friends. and i want her happy... :) forever
on the other hand my brother's email address has been hacked by some moron out there so he cant log into it.he became sad.now all we have to do is to lodge an FIR .. that's another problem.the mental pressure he is about to endure is cruel.and this torture will not come from anyone else but his parents alone.and i can only pray for his courage.i love my brother.i cant see him sad like this.
now a days i get no phone calls, no text .no one in Facebook is contacting me.actually i know no one likes me that much that they will enquire about me. that's why i shut downs my phone. and limited my visit to fb.i just visit silently and just see whats going on.react on some matters and ignore the others.
just for my blog's sake i am writing this article or otherwise i would have not written it.just to tell the world that i am still ALIVE ...

bye

0 comments: