Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Steve Jobs [Steven Paul Jobs] : February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011

10:02 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

when i heard the news, i was just shocked.i don't have the words to express my deepest condolences for the loss of the world.he was an idol for me, for the world.his life and world will be remembered by all.he was a god.he walked among us.creating the unthinkables.changing the way we used to think about gadgets.i know that these are all words and already written on every place on the internet.but i pray from the god , his soul may rest in peace.he is now in the hands of lord shiva....

long live steve jobs. "tum amar ho ,tum amar rahoge, steve jobs zindabaad"

there is no one like him, there will be no one like him.... emotions are rushing for him in me.he was my idol.he will be my idol for the rest of my life.

0 comments: